SRT you beauty !!!!

Freedom

Anchor? There’s no place for that term in T20 Holy. You’ll soon realize it. And as I said, he is capable of scoring 50 off 35 ball, but to make a winning difference in a T20 match, you need to be able to score 80 off 40 balls. I seriously doubt if Sachin has it in him to do that. Look at his recent ODI successes… None of them have been Slam-Bam-thank you Mam sorta stuff. They have all been measured, calculated innings. You’re looking the subs made in isolation. That’s a wrong approach. Overall, MI still needs more umpf.
Yes, there is room for an anchor, but the anchor must be a class player who can lift the tempo as and when it is needed. Scoring 80 off 40 balls is not a necessity. Do you think Gambhir can score a 80 off 40 balls? He is one of the most prolific T-20 players. Do you think Rohit Sharma can score a 80 of 40 balls? Yet he was Dhakkans MVP. Hussey? Ponting? You have already seen what happens when you pack your team with Gilly, Symonds, Afridi, Gibbs etc. It's the Rohit Sharma who turns out to be the MVP.
Gambhir SR’s isn’t 200, but he compensates with his astronomical consistency. But you should go check out some of Rohit Sharma’s innings. At times, he was destructive. His problem was he wasn’t consistent enough. Did you see the 5th ODI against England recently? Sachin was all at sea, trying to force the pace. I think you’re in for a rude shock when this edition of IPL begins. Mind you, I am not saying Sachin will fail and of course, I DON’T want him to fail. But his game does not offer what T20 demands.
Wait and watch Anna' date=' wait and watch :--D[/quote']
That I shall do and I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong. :D
I will bring pictures' date=' as always :--D[/quote'] Mashallah I haz been mooned! :laugh:

the reverse flick was absolutely genius stuff. i have no words to describe that shot..only He i mean only He can play those shots..OMG i am falling in love with Him all over again :D wat a player..He is GOD :icflove:
fixed. kbanpls. :emc: