From 95/0 to a famous Abu Dhabi Choke - Post 32 -Vid Added

Following is an excerpt from Eunice Khan's post match interview after the Abu Dhobi choke. Good god, this is funny "The first 50 overs we were on top and then the first 25 overs of our batting we were on top," Khan said. "So for at least 75 overs we were on top, if you pick the positives. "Then we lose in 22 overs, suddenly we lose 10 wickets. "So that means in 100 overs we were on top for 75 overs, this is a good thing I think. "But certainly we lost in funny style." :hysterical: :hysterical: Aloos replacement's here ! http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=807414

Following is an excerpt from Eunice Khan's post match interview after the Abu Dhobi choke. Good god, this is funny "The first 50 overs we were on top and then the first 25 overs of our batting we were on top," Khan said. "So for at least 75 overs we were on top, if you pick the positives. "Then we lose in 22 overs, suddenly we lose 10 wickets. "So that means in 100 overs we were on top for 75 overs, this is a good thing I think. "But certainly we lost in funny style." :hysterical: :hysterical: Aloos replacement's here ! http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=807414
I am not surprise... Distorted logic.. they have proprietary on that.... And also conspiracy:finger: theories Normal Pakistani.. :hysterical:
Guest Gunner

I am taking the piss out of the Paki guys in the office. I am trying to share their grief with a straight face. It is too ****ing hard not to burst out laughing.

That Symonds catch was pretty neat, the guy is a bugger alright. Secondly, for that stick the IPL is getting regarding poor attendances etc, what attendance is this for this the premier series against a premier side for the Paks? Clearly there are under 5000 people watching this and Butt Sahib goes around spreading doom that his nation's pubic is "starved" of cricket? Maybe theyre just starving.

is the series is called kolapuri for a reason? is there an institution named kolapuri which is the sponsor and do they have anything to do with the footwear by that name?
kolapuri - is actually a new brand of kola that's competing with coca-cola and pepsi-kola. These two companies, give least importance to cola - and more importance to other two words. Hence this sponsor has decided to use kola as the first word, and to indicate the purity of water etc. used, it uses the second word puri. On having this kolapurii - you especially need the chappal on the face to get back on track - hence the logo of chappal. Do not confuse this with Hawaii chappal or ghatIAN chappal. Rajeev - you are hillarious - uber kool !!