Welcome Chandni Chowkers to the List - Jakhas'd

Rajiv

Yes' date=' they will catch that habit from Priety Zinta[/quote'] They don't need to ...here is the bhindi choking I am talking about...:giggle::giggle: http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/336028.html From cricinfo: "This would go down as one of the classic chokes in Twenty20 history. Mumbai suddenly panicked when they lost Abhishek Nayar and Tendulkar in quick succession. The running and calling was totally messed up, especially in the final over when there were three run-outs. Punjab will have to commended for keeping their nerve in the final moments. Surely, Yuvraj would have played a big part in pushing everybody to give their best. It was only fitting he finished it off in style with an athletic run out to rival Jonty Rhodes." Yaad aaya, sir ? So they will choke like that or will suck like this :=> http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/335991.html

hmm Delhi has got the maximum number of players representing the national squad i think..they are scattered all over the IPL..i am including the UP players here too, so if they all do represent delhi this team wud really kick as.s anyway they still are a good team..they got bamboozled by the one and only Pathan..Mr.Yusuf "demolisher" Pathan

Rajan you being very anti-sehwag. His captaincy is decent. He will lift the cup because of his mastercalss captaincy.. and you woudl be in serious awe with him and you would hope that your kids would idolize sehwag..
Please get out from your dreams.. I have no doubt over the class of Delhi Daredevils team .. they might even lift the cup and that is not impossible .. MI, DD and DC are the top contenders for the cup .. but I also have no doubt that Veeru is a fecking shimit captain .. thats it :hatsoff:

They don't need to ...here is the bhindi choking I am talking about...:giggle::giggle: http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/336028.html From cricinfo: "This would go down as one of the classic chokes in Twenty20 history. Mumbai suddenly panicked when they lost Abhishek Nayar and Tendulkar in quick succession. The running and calling was totally messed up, especially in the final over when there were three run-outs. Punjab will have to commended for keeping their nerve in the final moments. Surely, Yuvraj would have played a big part in pushing everybody to give their best. It was only fitting he finished it off in style with an athletic run out to rival Jonty Rhodes." Yaad aaya, sir ? So they will choke like that or will suck like this :=> http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/335991.html
Kya 12:00 baj gaye kya tere? Maine khud bola MI choke karega..aur mereko hi stat dikhata hain? Mein to pyari Zinta ki baat kar raha tha

Kya 12:00 baj gaye kya tere? Maine khud bola MI choke karega..aur mereko hi stat dikhata hain? Mein to pyari Zinta ki baat kar raha tha
Maine bola ki unhe zinta se seekhne ki zarrorat nahi ..vo kaafi mahir hain choking mein...:hysterical::hysterical: choke karte hain..thappad maarte hain choke karne ke baat...sharm hi nahi hai.

Oh, mujhe laga zinta ka stats daal dega abhi.. Waise bhi, tere hi jaat wale ne south indian ko mara...tereko ko maja aana chaiiyee
Jaat paat ki baat kahaan se aa gayi ... jo team mein hai vo apna hai :kxip: :kxip::kxip::kxip: appam chewtiya bestest bowler tha apna pichli baar...is baar hota to majaanu life ho jaati :((

Jaat paat ki baat kahaan se aa gayi ... jo team mein hai vo apna hai :kxip: :kxip::kxip::kxip: appam chewtiya bestest bowler tha apna pichli baar...is baar hota to majaanu life ho jaati :((
I know re, Punjabi was 2nd fav team last time only coz of Yuvi

Any Paki originating references like Bhindians or Injuns will be deleted - be original in sledging. Plagiarism of Pakis is the basest form of humanity.
:(( So we have to stick to Bambis ? How about Mumbhai Bhenjis :woot: