The Captaincy Tracker

Cricketics

..match threads mein to sab chalta hain, I was thinking more like a review on cricinfo or something which was too obvious Sehwag brought vettori, thinking he can get wickets..aur koi captain kya karta? game is such that no one has any guarantees

this season has shown why aussies dominated world cricket for such a long time. gilly and warne who never lead aus come across as such fantastic captains. you could never beat a team made of such individuals ; look at us Veru our next best bet has look clueless as a captain again its a comment on him as a captain and not as a batsman.

..match threads mein to sab chalta hain, I was thinking more like a review on cricinfo or something which was too obvious Sehwag brought vettori, thinking he can get wickets..aur koi captain kya karta? game is such that no one has any guarantees
i would not call it a blunder, he had pathan but was dropped off a sitter - catches WIN matches... its rightly said! and it was a sitter!

this season has shown why aussies dominated world cricket for such a long time. gilly and warne who never lead aus come across as such fantastic captains. you could never beat a team made of such individuals ; look at us Veru our next best bet has look clueless as a captain again its a comment on him as a captain and not as a batsman.
don't judge things by just one match - rajasthan has just won 2, that too because of pathan, on both occasions he was dropped off the spinners (mendis had him on the 2nd ball) Veru has won 3 and lost one as a captain vs Warnie's 2-2 record, that does not make Viru inferior as a captain in this tournament. The tournament has just started and its too early to predict superiority of captaincy yet! DD has played 4 matches and won against KXI, CSK, BRC(bottom of the table) RR has played 4 (1 washout) and won against DD, KKR(bottom of the table) DC has played 4 and won against MI, CSK and BRC,KKR (bottom of the table) so essentially the quality of success for the 3 teams, as such till now, is same!

^ It's a rubbish exercise to judge captains based on how much they have won. Warne is by far the best captain in IPL 2 as he was in IPL 1. I don't even see the point of having a discussion on who is the best captain in IPL because anyone who thinks it's someone other than Warne does not know what he is talking about.