LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

I have stopped my jinxing a long time ago otherwise I would have jinxed out all the southie teams .. I have lost a lot of paisa after leaving jinxing .. dunno if I will start again soon
I saw u jinxing KKR today :finger:

Beaten by a second string Kings lineup - No Haydos No Albie and what a beating it was 15 over - 50 odd runs :hysterical: even test matches have a faster scoring rate :hysterical: where are the poosie brigade. they will come and say CSK bowling is too weak for them to pose any challenge and they walked over :hysterical:

Beaten by a second string Kings lineup - No Haydos No Albie and what a beating it was 15 over - 50 odd runs :hysterical: even test matches have a faster scoring rate :hysterical: where are the poosie brigade. they will come and say CSK bowling is too weak for them to pose any challenge and they walked over :hysterical:
even bangladesh will score faster in a test match :hysterical::hysterical:

Its weird how people get real patriotic about IPL teams which consist mainly of players that are not from a certain city' date=' but nobody gets this excited about the Ranji Trophy :nono:[/quote'] i am very patriotic about the delhi & up ranji teams

Thank you my brothers, thank you for answering my war-cry!

ATTENTION ALL SOUTH INDIANS! I hereby give this clarion call to all South Indian posters of ICF to unite against a North Indian IPL team. Remember, Delhi is the Northern most Indian city being represened in the IPL, It cannot get any more 'Northier' than this. . So, please put aside all your partisan differences and come together for this noble cause by showing your uninhibited support for Chennai Super Kings, a beacon of South Indian hope and prowess. Thank you. Yours Respectfully, Marirs_Mania (President, Founding member, Chief Executive officer, Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director........Security, Janitor - SouthIndiancricketfans.com [a wholly owned subsidiary of Indiancricketfans.com]).
Jai South India!