LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

Damn, anyways you are like "begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana" Yes sir, no sir, I agree, I don't agree, I support , I don't support..smile, wink
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: well... I have a soft spot for Bangalore and thus for BRC, but with their management, I lose interest rather quickly.

Damn, anyways you are like "begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana" Yes sir, no sir, I agree, I don't agree, I support , I don't support..smile, wink
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: **** same goes for me too ******

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: well... I have a soft spot for Bangalore and thus for BRC, but with their management, I lose interest rather quickly.
oh god, too many spots man - then I saw u speaking tamil in other thread....multiple visa pe aaya hain kya

The over celebration shows how unexpected the win was for the Bubli fans. Its like Bangladesh celebrating after pulling off a win against India. This match will be marked as a upset in IPL II.
Jab RR last time jeet gayi vo bhi to unexpected hi tha sirjee..yeh T20 ka chakkar thoda tedha hai...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

khote its said that "Every Dog has his day" so yesterday was yuvraj's day mate i noe mumbai didnt play that well but yes i m still overambitious about mumbai winning the IPL....so u better watch out for them next time round and khote tu hi apni naak ragadte hue mumbai ko praise karega dekhna but neways punjab played really well and they deserved the win they got they fielded well and especially yuvi who got injured after saving a four at covers :hysterical: but thats what u want from a captain to field wll and stop every run of the opposition and make them work hard for their runs but talking less technically ........perhaps Punjab were the better of the twosides yesterday....i agree :agree: so :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The over celebration shows how unexpected the win was for the Bubli fans. Its like Bangladesh celebrating after pulling off a win against India. This match will be marked as a upset in IPL II.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

mumbai v.s kolkata will see jaya and sachin fire again...........this time 100 from each though and mendis if playing will also score a 100 in his bowling figures :hysterical: just kidding....i think 150-160 will be a good score against many captain's team.........:winky:

Somebody ask the IPL organizers to recalculate the IPL table. Something must be wrong' date=' it shows Pretty Chintoo's team at no.2. :hmmm:[/quote'] :hysterical: yes kings are at no.2 but surely today they will jump down to no.3 as delhi will get better in the run rate if not win and get some more respectability to their reputation....oops wht m i talking about.........:nervous: kings 11 at no.2 :omg: oh no the table is plced inverted i reckon :dance:

Wake up and smell the kaafi Sriram' date=' CSK is going back home soon. Hayden is out for 1 as we speak. :icflove::icflove::icflove:[/quote'] Sriram and myself have shifted base to MI being GODs faithful devotees..CSK doesn matter from here on..wat say Sriram :D