Raina goes past Sehwag. Indian with the highest score in IPL

Cricketics

maybe if an indian player was about to take that catch' date=' then he might have dropped it due to the indian feeling & allowing 1 indian player to get a ipl 100[/quote'] no way:haha:

no way:haha:
indian team should always come ahead of ipl team so if an indian was getting that catch, he would have dropped it when raina was on 98. on about 80, it is a different thing

indian team should always come ahead of ipl team so if an indian was getting that catch' date=' he would have dropped it when raina was on 98. on about 80, it is a different thing[/quote'] n then hamper the chances of team is playing for?no way

n then hamper the chances of team is playing for?no way
most indian players would have dropped that catch when raina was on 98. it was the last over. only a traitor indian or a foriegner could take that catch & smith being a foreigner took that catch. and indian team should always come ahead of ipl team

most indian players would have dropped that catch when raina was on 98. it was the last over. only a traitor indian or a foriegner could take that catch & smith being a foreigner took that catch. and indian team should always come ahead of ipl team
dont u think that would amount to match fixing?this is not gully cricket for god's sake

dont u think that would amount to match fixing?this is not gully cricket for god's sake
no way. the indian team should always come ahead of the ipl team. and what better than cing a indian player make a ipl 100

no way. the indian team should always come ahead of the ipl team. and what better than cing a indian player make a ipl 100
Mate that would never happen Maybe if the guy was on 98 and it was the last ball, the team needed 20 to win, then maybe he would allow the player to get 100, otherwise no chance

it was the 2nd last ball. if i had been the fielder, i would have dropped that catch & allowed raina to get the 100 and there were lot of rajasthan fans who were cheering raina & wanted him to get the 100

it was the 2nd last ball. if i had been the fielder, i would have dropped that catch & allowed raina to get the 100 and there were lot of rajasthan fans who were cheering raina & wanted him to get the 100
Oh rly? Never play cricket with anyone then please.

Nonsense