Dhoni's sad record

bunny

Because Badri << Dhoni when it comes to hitting the ball long and hard - irrespective of form. MSD needed to and wanted to get in form by spending more time in the middle.
so he shud promote albie next match rite? cuz Albie >>>>>>> Dhoni when it comes to hitting the ball long n hard... asusuall dhoni leekers on the rampage.. kaptan kool can never do wrong..

Wait.. but Dhoni doesn't suck if we take that into consideration. We want him to be selfish right? He sucks. He should be dropped and sent off to Himachal Pradesh. Lets make Dinesh Karthik captain.
:dontknow: Don't be a southie factionist. Trying to get rid of a Northie captain. I can't understand why they gave the chief-selector position to a sambar sniffer :mad:

so he shud promote albie next match rite? cuz Albie >>>>>>> Dhoni when it comes to hitting the ball long n hard... asusuall dhoni leekers on the rampage.. kaptan kool can never do wrong..
Um, I don't know which world you live in dude, but I'd say MS Dhoni can hit the ball just about as well as Albie Morkel can. He's a more developed batsman than Morkel too.

Um' date=' I don't know which world you live in dude, but I'd say MS Dhoni can hit the ball just about as well as Albie Morkel can. He's a more developed batsman than Morkel too.[/quote'] Ok...so is Dhoni back in form or not?

Um' date=' I don't know which world you live in dude, but I'd say MS Dhoni can hit the ball just about as well as Albie Morkel can. He's a more developed batsman than Morkel too.[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha: now hes a more developed batsman.. nice.. u justified Dhoni bringin himself up saying his hittin is long n hard compared to Badri.. which i agree.. so when i bring in albie , u sayin dhonis more developed batsman than morkel.. stick to one goal post dude.. fact Albie is much big hitter than Dhoni.. u like it or not..... but keep praying captain cool. like i said he can never do wrong..

:haha::haha::haha: now hes a more developed batsman.. nice.. u justified Dhoni bringin himself up saying his hittin is long n hard compared to Badri.. which i agree.. so when i bring in albie , u sayin dhonis more developed batsman than morkel.. stick to one goal post dude.. fact Albie is much big hitter than Dhoni.. u like it or not..... but keep praying captain cool. like i said he can never do wrong..
Albie is a bigger hitter but #3 is too high for him. He is better used in the last 7 to 5 overs.

this was a very good innings by MSD..Zubi i cant believe u have something to whine abt even after this innings :omg: idhuku dhan finey ode rombe seradhanu sonnen ketta dhane :D
no im not whining..i see the point in dhoni promoting himself.. im jus saying tht if dhoni thinks he needs some time to get back to form.. he shud also b fair n give some time to ablie in the next match.. will he do it?

Some people expect Dhoni to come in and play an innings striking at 200 every game' date=' anything else seems unacceptable[/quote'] Well... they are bigger and better fans than us mere mortals.

no im not whining..i see the point in dhoni promoting himself.. im jus saying tht if dhoni thinks he needs some time to get back to form.. he shud also b fair n give some time to ablie in the next match.. will he do it?
Dude, at least you're seeing the point unlike ****ing whineleg. Anyways, yeah, I'd like to see Badri up the order. But I don't think Albie will be promoted because he'll come and have to slog in the final overs, ideally when they're trying up the RR. I don't see him as someone who'd build an innings like Dhoni did today.

I'll prolly get biatch slapped for saying this, but I am not a big fan of Dhoni. Would love for CSK to get rid of him and build a team around KKD rather than this show pony. This team has absolutely no identity and least of all any significant local presence unlike the other teams in the IPL. This is one reason why I support this team half heartedly. I hope Dhoni just takes off soon after his 3 years gets over. Not sure if IPL rules permit any free agency or if CSK will always have first right to re-sign.

I'll prolly get biatch slapped for saying this' date=' but I am not a big fan of Dhoni. Would love for CSK to get rid of him and build a team around KKD rather than this show pony. This team has absolutely no identity and least of all any significant local presence unlike the other teams in the IPL. This is one reason why I support this team half heartedly. I hope Dhoni just takes off soon after his 3 years gets over. Not sure if IPL rules permit any free agency or if CSK will always have first right to re-sign.[/quote'] I hope so too. And I hope Deccan takes him for an even higher price. He is gold for a team like DC. And we won't ***** about him being selfish either.

I'll prolly get biatch slapped for saying this' date=' but I am not a big fan of Dhoni. Would love for CSK to get rid of him and build a team around KKD rather than this show pony. This team has absolutely no identity and least of all any significant local presence unlike the other teams in the IPL. This is one reason why I support this team half heartedly. I hope Dhoni just takes off soon after his 3 years gets over. Not sure if IPL rules permit any free agency or if CSK will always have first right to re-sign.[/quote'] Murali Vijay for captaincy :laugh: