BRC management reading amits posts on ICF

amits

Gambit is pure. Morris is presently in India and therefore pure. We have two pure Indian mods. You're not wanted. Meanwhile, expect a warning for keyboard misuse. Spelling India with a small 'i' is indirectly insulting India. You should be ashamed. (As for the subject title, if BRC management was reading all of amits' posts, I'm sure they'd feel like buying a gun somewhere cheap in Jo'burg and putting it to their heads. Would lessen the pain of such stupidity on their brain cells.)
gambit became pure only a few months ago & morris is pure only temporarily. how about some who was born & brought up in india & never became impure as a mod. icf does need a pure indian mod besides gambit. with so many impure indian mods, this is just bias against india and now i have brc as my 2nd fav team after they read my posts & made kumble captain :brc:

gambit became pure only a few months ago & morris is pure only temporarily. how about some who was born & brought up in india & never became impure as a mod. icf does need a pure indian mod besides gambit. with so many impure indian mods, this is just bias against india and now i have brc as my 2nd fav team after they read my posts & made kumble captain :brc:
Dude, u r irritating me now. GTFO.

Amits, actually its the other way around You are on a site which was purely built by impure Indians, so technically you are the odd one out If you must know, most of the blogs and sites on the net actually belong to impure Indians Pure Indians don't have time for this

i am planning to have a pure indian site for cricket. i did used to have 1 earlier before darkwarrior killed its forum & eventually its site died as well due to starvation but the other icf does have a pure indian mod max1

How did darkwarrior "kill" your forum ?
ask him. and there is a thread about that in chit chat forum titled "find the odd icfer out" that thread eventually turned into something else

i am planning to have a pure indian site for cricket. i did used to have 1 earlier before darkwarrior killed its forum & eventually its site died as well due to starvation but the other icf does have a pure indian mod max1
We really don't care about those losers, no need to compare us or mention them anymore

in that case here is my suggestion to each team providing their team management reads it - dd - make gambhir captain & include mcgrath in the xi mi - send in dhawan@3 & have him play his natural game kkr - kick out sr gay & buchanan dc - have laxman open the innings brc - they r reading anyways:winky: give bhuvneshwar kumar a chance in the xi & have goswami keeping wickets rr - bring back kaif csk - kick out parthiv patel. include m vijay as opener & send in badrinath at 4. and play tyagi instead of goni kxip - rotate ur foreign players
:two_thumbs_up:

this is the limit. i know u r stupid. but sorry to tell u to stfu nd dont mess with me. i told u i didnt even know abt ur *****ing forum or watever. kya kuchh samaj raha hai kya shaane. hindi me sunn... agar main kiya hota to tere mooh pe bolta. tere forum me hai kya "kill" (hack) karne jaisa......... samja.............. a**hole

Amit will be the first mod to warn and ban himself
And that will be the beshtest of besht days in da history of ICF. Ludh will create a special banner in memory of amits.. Gambo will write an excellent piece of article recounting the good days and bad days (which would out number the good days by more than a million) of amits. it will be made a permenant sticky in amit's honour... And finally, we'll observe 1 minute silence by not posting anything.. PS: Mallya and BRC team will send in their mourning messages which will be posted on a separate thread...

Amit will be the first mod to warn and ban himself
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Fantastic! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

in that case here is my suggestion to each team providing their team management reads it - dd - make gambhir captain & include mcgrath in the xi mi - send in dhawan@3 & have him play his natural game kkr - kick out sr gay & buchanan dc - have laxman open the innings brc - they r reading anyways:winky: give bhuvneshwar kumar a chance in the xi & have goswami keeping wickets rr - bring back kaif csk - kick out parthiv patel. include m vijay as opener & send in badrinath at 4. and play tyagi instead of goni kxip - rotate ur foreign players
i should have waited for 1 day before giving csk the tips :((:mad::((:bawling::(( csk management read my posts & won :mad:

i dont drink & even gambhir doesnt drink
but because of u we all are becoming alcoholics :cheers:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
i should have waited for 1 day before giving csk the tips :((:mad::((:bawling::(( csk management read my posts & won :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: