Hahahahaha @ Dhakkan Dischargers

amits

meanwhile siddarth narayan who is madarasi and brought up in delhi... has a girlfriend in mumbai... a reigning superstar in andhra pradesh... was supporting DC. but now after this terrible performance... he has an identity crisis yet again. :(
:finger: to Siddarth

Guest Hiten.
:((
Tough luck man. You are one dedicated fan :winky:
Certainly. Him and nikred stuck with DC despite dismal show in IPL I...but sorry mate your team has been licking too much of aussie ars3 :finger:

Meh Im more then happy with what Deccan achieved this year. They were a bunch of nobody's at the beginning but thanks to Gilly he bought them this far even though his batting was average. Next year with the auction coming I can only see :dc: getting stronger and stronger :aha: Deccan are going to be one of the only few teams to benefit from this auction for IPL4 :pray:

DC fans should be proud of what they have done this year when you look at teams like DD, PKXI even KKR to some extent which were loaded with "super stars" couldn't do what DC has done. Only RR has the excuse for not making through to semis as they lost far too many players from their regular line up.

DC fans should be proud of what they have done this year. When you look at teams like DD' date=' PKXI even KKR to some extent which were loaded with "super stars" couldn't do what DC has done. Only RR has the excuse for not making through to semis as they lost far too many players from their regular line up.[/quote'] I agree DC did a lot by getting to semis starting poorly, but let's not forget that this team has it's own set of superstars - Symonds, Gilly, Gibbs. RS always does well in the IPL, plus they got consistent performance from Vaas (whenever he got a chance to play) and Ohja. I would lay the blame on Gilly for having a rather mediocre performance with the bat. Did he have even a single 50 this season?

I would lay the blame on Gilly for having a rather mediocre performance with the bat. Did he have even a single 50 this season?
Deccan would have ended up with KXIP if Gilly wasnt the captain. believe it or not. Gilly played a such a important role in the team that its impossible to desciribe. Thats why he wasnt dropped in any of the games because his captaincy was more valuable then his batting.

Deccan would have ended up with KXIP if Gilly wasnt the captain. believe it or not. Gilly played a such a important role in the team that its impossible to desciribe. Thats why he wasnt dropped in any of the games because his captaincy was more valuable then his batting.
I agree he captained well and got the team to the semis, but we are used to the Gilly who is a great scorer as well. I still remember that massive century he scored in IPL 1.