Live Bet: Kolkata Wins Tommorow

Rajiv

Max 5 Million KKR wins: YOU PAY PJ WINS: I PAY EVEN MONEY 1:1 =============== I know it seems bad business but I am taking a chance on law of averages, bechare ek aur game to jeetenge EDIT: Players nospam - $285 Virurulez - $1,00,000 Gaurav92 - $10,000 Veer - $200,000 Domaink - $1,00,000 Shane -$2,500,000 sachin01 -$50,000

I have already 1 million in the official bet So I will bet 1 million here too on KXIP win .. hope that law of averages dont apply here as Gayle left :nervous: And Punjab also lost last match so law of averages should also apply with them :nervous: Anyways abhi kuch aur aish kar leta hoon :winky: Go Pooonjaab Go :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:secret:
mujhe pata hai tune is match pe private bet laga diya hai KXIP pe .. I saw that somebody had invested more than 10 million on KXIP match today in a private bet .. tu hi hoga saale But I want to inform you one thing .. I have also put two bets on KXIP today and for the past few days whenever I have bet on any team they lose most of the time.. so maybe KXIP willl lose and all your money too :nervous:

mujhe pata hai tune is match pe private bet laga diya hai KXIP pe .. I saw that somebody had invested more than 10 million on KXIP match today in a private bet .. tu hi hoga saale But I want to inform you one thing .. I have also put two bets on KXIP today and for the past few days whenever I have bet on any team they lose most of the time.. so maybe KXIP willl lose and all your money too :nervous:
saali spy karti hai :sherlock: Teri kismat badlegi ab mere vajay se.

saali spy karti hai :sherlock: Teri kismat badlegi ab mere vajay se.
saali tune hi bola tha ki tu aaj kal 50 million minimum bet karta hai .. and saw that you had only 600 instead.. aur maine bet karne ke time dekha ki already 10 million se upar already on bet and no owners for the same .. and Rajiv does not do private betting .. so knew that you were the one that bet .. abe intelligent kehte hai ise naki spying :hatsoff:

saali tune hi bola tha ki tu aaj kal 50 million minimum bet karta hai .. and saw that you had only 600 instead.. aur maine bet karne ke time dekha ki already 10 million se upar already on bet and no owners for the same .. and Rajiv does not do private betting .. so knew that you were the one that bet .. abe intelligent kehte hai ise naki spying :hatsoff:
:clap: Well done! You are giving amits stiff competition in the intelligence dept. :hatsoff: