Pakistan include two rookies in Twenty20 squad

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Pakistan include two rookies in Twenty20 squad

Pakistan have included two uncapped players, Mohammad Aamer and Shahzaib Hasan, in the 15-member squad for the ICC World Twenty20 in England in June. Aamer, the left-arm fast bowler, was included after a very strong showing in his maiden domestic season, taking 56 first-class wickets in ten games for Rawalpindi. The 17-year-old Aamer also took 25 wickets in 15 one-dayers and was initially included in the squad for the Bangladesh tour which was postponed. He was also a part of the Under-19 World Cup in Malaysia last year but his tournament was cut short by illness. For the greater part of last year, he has been - alongside Mohammad Talha - the most talked-up pace prospect in Pakistan circles, a stamp of approval from fellow leftie Wasim Akram no doubt helping. Hasan, 19, is a diminutive opening batsman, and he too has enjoyed very healthy returns in his debut first-class season, scoring 607 runs in ten matches for Karachi Blues at the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy. In one-dayers, he has scored 250 runs in seven games at a strike rate of 96.11. There are few surprises in the squad otherwise. No doubt, Shoaib Akhtar's inclusion, in light of his tired displays against Australia - he didn't once bowl ten overs in the four games he played - will be debated. Rao Iftikhar Anjum, who's been one of Pakistan's leading ODI bowlers over the last two years in the one-dayers: in the last 12 months he has taken 21 wickets in 14 games. However, a wicketless showing in the two matches he played against Australia in the UAE ultimately hindered his case. Squad: Younis Khan (capt) Salman Butt Ahmed Shehzad Shoaib Malik Misbah-ul-Haq Shahid Afridi Kamran Akmal (wk) Fawad Alam Shoaib Akhtar Sohail Tanvir Umar Gul Mohammad Aamer Yasir Arafat Saeed Ajmal Shahzaib Hasan
http://content.cricinfo.com/wt202009/content/current/story/402876.html I think its a very good squad for T20.Even their number 9 and 10 are capable of hitting few. And Mohammed Aamer and Ahmed Shehzad are just 17 ?:omg:
A good all-round squad. Only if we could get Nazir' date=' Rana and Razzaq back from [b']ICL-BCCI bhai-chara then we will have one absolutely awesome team. Heard Shahzaib Hasan is another beast in making.
so whats stopping pcb from taking a stand .. its been more than 2 years now and all we have been hearing is PCB back stabbed by BCCI ... BCCI is evil .. we should bring our players back ... why cant they just do it Im serious .. they speak about it everyday but havent done anything at all ... why cant PCB take a stand ?
so whats stopping pcb from taking a stand .. its been more than 2 years now and all we have been hearing is PCB back stabbed by BCCI ... BCCI is evil .. we should bring our players back ... why cant they just do it Im serious .. they speak about it everyday but havent done anything at all ... why cant PCB take a stand ?
They did include them in their 30 men squad, but PCB right away got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire!
They did include them in their 30 men squad' date=' but PCB right away got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. [b']Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire!
:yay::yay::yay:
They did include them in their 30 men squad' date=' but PCB right away got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire![/quote'] and what will happen if PCB takes a stand and says "we believe that pak players should be allowed to play for Pak .. when they are not required by PCB then they are free to play wherever they want " .. why not take a stand .. do u think ICC will ban PCB if they submit a formal request for including ICL players ? also why is BCCI evil .. they were the ones who helped PCB with money and sent a team in pak for the aisa cup... what else could they have done ?

I am really tired of this whining from Pakistan supporters. Nobody put a gun to them to join the ICL. They knew what they were getting into. It is a banned league. They don't exclusively ban Pakistanis. They ban players form all countries including Indians. Sensible cricketers who want to have a decent career stayed away from ICL. All i can see is a lame excuse that they are going to give after they crash out of World T20 at some stage. EVil BCCI empire? How about an empire which almost had a touring team killed and blamed the victims? All the teams use Garbage disposer to dispose of the garbage players. But PCB uses garbage recycler. That is not BCCI's fault.

I am really tired of this whining from Pakistan supporters. Nobody put a gun to them to join the ICL. They knew what they were getting into. It is a banned league. They don't exclusively ban Pakistanis. They ban players form all countries including Indians. Sensible cricketers who want to have a decent career stayed away from ICL. All i can see is a lame excuse that they are going to give after they crash out of World T20 at some stage. EVil BCCI empire? How about an empire which almost had a touring team killed and blamed the victims? All the teams use Garbage disposer to dispose of the garbage players. But PCB uses garbage recycler. That is not BCCI's fault.
Zimbly too good :clap:
They did include them in their 30 men squad' date=' but PCB right away got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire![/quote'] ****, that cannot be allowed to continue. Since you guys seem incapable of competing fairly or standing up to the "evil empire", how about indulging in some "asymmetric warfare" to take on the BCCI? I hear the ISI has global renown in this field. Also, its funny how you make it sound as if your players were kidnapped by the ICL-BCCI "bhaichara" and have since been waging a heroic battle to escape "evil" India and go back to the Land of the pure.
They did include them in their 30 men squad' date=' but PCB right away got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire![/quote'] And I hope they crush PCB's balls for ever -- to teach em terrorists some lessons.
Guest gaurav_indian
They did include them in their 30 men squad' date=' but PCB right away [b']got a call from ICC-BCCI bhai-chara board and you can imagine what sort of warning they must have got. Cricket sadly is now controlled by evil BCCI empire!
where are the proofs? On topic i think pakistan has a good squad.I wont be surprised if we play them in the finals again.And beat them.:two_thumbs_up:

We are the best T20 side! Got the best T20 bowlers and got a strong batting T20 line-up. This year's T20 WC belongs to us. Well Raina_Rocks, until the very last over of WC07 final I remember India was having a nervous break down. If Mr. Misbah hadn't played that scoop we would have been the world champs too. You guys should be thankful to his scoop, only b/c of that shot BCCI decided to introduce IPL which was a super hit in India....basically Misbah started IPL :haha:

We are the best T20 side! Got the best T20 bowlers and got a strong batting T20 line-up. This year's T20 WC belongs to us. Well Raina_Rocks, until the very last over of WC07 final I remember India was having a nervous break down. If Mr. Misbah hadn't played that scoop we would have been the world champs too. You guys should be thankful to his scoop, only b/c of that shot BCCI decided to introduce IPL which was a super hit in India....basically Misbah started IPL :haha:
yes and PCB and paki cricketers missed out , as a result PCB is broke and Pak players cant get over this defeat and have started taking drugs :smokin:
A good all-round squad. Only if we could get Nazir, Rana and Razzaq back from ICL-BCCI bhai-chara then we will have one absolutely awesome team. Heard Shahzaib Hasan is another beast in making.
Thats a very useful phrase for Pakistanis. Isn't it?
where are the proofs? On topic i think pakistan has a good squad.I wont be surprised if we play them in the finals again.And beat them.:two_thumbs_up:
Gaurav bro i agree bro. The green machine will smoke everyone. The poyzzz and supporters like you have a lot of jazabaaa.....
Pakistan was lucky even to come to that stage. They were down and out in 18th over. If only FlukeTanvir had not hit two fluke sixes, ..... be thankful to Sreesanth. Strong batting line up? 75 all out remember against Glenn Kulasekara ring a bell?