IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

Excuse me ? Bangalore market is 62-63.5. I presume you want to take your money and run on the first trade you did? Fine. All you need to say is the following... SELL BANGALORE AT 62 in $75k per point. By doing this you have locked in the spread between 37 and 62 - make sense?

Excuse me ? Bangalore market is 62-63.5. I presume you want to take your money and run on the first trade you did? Fine. All you need to say is the following... SELL BANGALORE AT 62 in $75k per point. By doing this you have locked in the spread between 37 and 62 - make sense?
Yup, exactly, i dont think the market might get any higher on RCB (unless they spring a suprize in the coming matches) and i also dont want to drop it to 50, so with a heavy heart. SELL BANGALORE AT 62 in $75k per point,now does this mean i am freezed at - 590 K untill further bets ?

Added. You made a very healthy 25pts on that trade regardless of how Bangalore perform now. You bought them when they had only a half-chance of the last four and you're selling them now that they have half a crack at the finals and beyond. It's not so easy to get that kind of betting flexibility and clarity with fixed odds. Spread-betting rocks! Hope you agree.