Sooo.... Badri got moved up the order...

Sachinism

Whats the matter with dhoni? Why is he so biased agains Badrinath. Everyone knows Badri cant bat 1' date=' 2nd, 4th, 5th,6th,7th, etc. So why can't he just make Badri captain so all the sambhar sniffers can start dancing in their lungis again:icflove:
laaloo aka SachFan, Did Badri's inn make you fart this Aloo Parantha of your post above while you wore your kurta pajama, today? :hysterical: Now, to make up - learn to pronounce Subramaniam Badrinath correctly, and then chant to get it right :cantstop: 318458_f520.jpg

lemme help out the self-claimed resident experts of ICF: badri got lucky today against all these trundlers n spiinners.. he usually pisses all over his pants when he sees super fast bowler
:clap:

lemme help out the self-claimed resident experts of ICF: badri got lucky today against all these trundlers n spiinners.. he usually pisses all over his pants when he sees super fast bowler
I see that even after Badri performed, the loathing hasn't stopped. At least it is an upgrade from victim mentality.

I see that even after Badri performed' date=' the loathing hasn't stopped. At least it is an upgrade from victim mentality.[/quote'] hahaa, MM time for you to dish some more pwning to this poonjab khota :hello: I think he is craving for MOAR! :laugh:

Again lets remind people what this thread was about There are some people who have a deep-set hated for MSD These people claimed he pushes himself up the order and doesn't give Badri a chance Again, today Badri got a chance up the order and he did well But instead of saying MSD is not anti-Badri like they claimed before, they all come out and say the people who defended MSD are Badri-haters :hmmmm::hmmmm:

badri can be labled a finisher anytime batting at top with expectations he fails, and fu cks his chances.. but is good at playing these not out innings when at bottom and taking his team to a win... and thats why he will never get a chance in nat. team.. cus we is got better finishers then him

this is wat happens when only the sharmas n singhs get more opportunities than other..
Lol man, it is all coming out now...keep it up. Cry Cry and cry some more.....I love it. Keep it up. Let us declare Badrinath a martyr and TN the victim state of India. :icflove::icflove:

Again lets remind people what this thread was about There are some people who have a deep-set hated for MSD These people claimed he pushes himself up the order and doesn't give Badri a chance Again, today Badri got a chance up the order and he did well But instead of saying MSD is not anti-Badri like they claimed before, they all come out and say the people who defended MSD are Badri-haters :hmmmm::hmmmm:
first of all u started a stupid thread bashing a guy who opened in jus one match.. if u had looked at the stats , u wudnt be bashing him.. he was coming in the middle order in the last IPL and he did very well... and someone unnecessarily dropped him down the order for the pathetic kappugedera. now tell me why wud anyone do that for a settled batsman... and here in this IPL, he was made to come at 7 all the 5 matches when other big hitters were sucking salty balls..and dhoni made him come at 4 twice , he did well . maynot be great.. but he did his job.. and then he was asked to open.. n he failed.. heck he dint even struggle.. he hooked the 1st ball n it found the fielder.. it could happen to anyone.. but the genius tht ur started a thread slanging him.. and he showed today why hes been tagged as a good batsman.. and his stats speaks for him.... so now tell me, why wud u wanna disturb this guy.. y not let him play where he is good at.. isnt tht fair enough????

badri can be labled a finisher anytime batting at top with expectations he fails, and fu cks his chances.. but is good at playing these not out innings when at bottom and taking his team to a win... and thats why he will never get a chance in nat. team.. cus we is got better finishers then him
jesus.. he opened only once n he failed in tht.. and ur generalising tht.. :wall: he has done quite well when he has come in no.4.. no hes not a slogger/finisher..