Google Chrome fan club

DomainK

So, how many of you are using it now? Been a long time since it was launched. Many of the drawbacks have been taken care of. Chrome now is the fastest and the lightest browser in business. Crashes less often. I will not quit FF yet because the add ons are just too good to part with. But then Chrome has become an integral part of my life.

FF will remain ahead of all browsers because of the add ons. Chrome is my second favorite over Opera now.
I agree .. FF rocks mainly because of the addons .. Firefox addons itself can do many of the functions of various softwares.. and there are unique addons in firefox which cannot be found in any software too .. Chrome is also my second best browser nowadays but I have noticed that Chrome is fast mainly for google sites..maybe it is optimized for them but in normal sites they take more time than firefox .. and some useful addons like adblock addon will never be brought by Chrome because google runs the world's largest ad network .. I like using adblock addon myself but dont prefer others using it much because being a webmaster I will be foolish to promote it :winky: FF is at least half a decade ahead of other browsers right now and there is no way Chrome, Opera, Avant or any other browser would even go near to it .. the only way Chrome can become extremely popular with a significant portion of the browser market share is to start referrals for chrome .. Firefox became so popular because website owners were paid to promote it by google but there is no such scheme for website owners for Chrome And last but not the least M$ and IE sucks :--D

I love chrome' date=' but someone recently told me how its a massive keylogger for google and to an extent he is right, not I', switching back to FF[/quote'] yeah, i loved chrome in d begining. but whn i came to know abt keylogger thing, i switched bck to FF. thrs some patch available for chrome whch disables keylogger in chrome, but i dont wanna use it anymore.

I love chrome' date=' but someone recently told me how its a massive keylogger for google and to an extent he is right, not I', switching back to FF[/quote'] Most services of google track your system when you visit any website.. but they are not keyloggers but they are dart cookies mainly used for services google advertisements and to serve other google services etc. .. I trust google a lot and I dont think they will ever do anything harmful to anybody .. aakhir hum webmasters ke liye google bahut kuch hai :icflove: But as a browser I still prefer FF unless Chrome has better features and addons than firefox

I have XP installed on my computer I use chrome because Internet Explorer and Firefox are corrupted - i.e. when I attempt to browse, it says there's a proxy error and wont connect I need to format my computer but theres just too much on my computer right now and its too much of a hassle to do it immediately. Hence, I use Chrome. Having said that, I wouldn't use Chrome if them two worked

Love Google chrome but google is scaring me as days are progressing - it kinda has all the information about me - via google chrome(search characteristics), gmail (it is free to read emails to enhance ad revenue and never permanently deteles email even though we do - that is hell scary! Also they can track a lot of personal characteristics via this), orkut (google facebook - there was an article in IEEE Spectrum how private companies collaborate with companies like Linkedin, Orkut, Facebook to get personal information about individuals which are otherwise hard to obtain!) and obviously google checkout (even though it maintains privacy BY LAW). Don't get me wrong - I love Google and I DON'T HATE MICROSOFT! Its just that IE seems to be built up on crappy code - so needs a lot of patches, etc. Also, it tends to cater to needs of new internet users more efficiently than FF, chrome or opera. I just don't understand why MS cannot make a good quick browser that doesnt crash often - it is very mind-bottling(yes mind-bottling!). All in all - love MS, love Google - but scared by Google more than MS! lol... Browser 1 - Chrome Browser 2 - FF Browser 3 - IE (by preference)