Google Chrome fan club

DomainK

still? dont think so really i myself wanted to go back to ff many times sidhoni, but the utter slowness of it compared to chrome, cant even think of shifting
Chrome is not stable. Crashes down at times. And for me Firefox aint slower than Chrome. P.S : Main reason is Firefox is better for watching p()rn. :haha:

Chrome is not stable. Crashes down at times. And for me Firefox aint slower than Chrome. P.S : Main reason is Firefox is better for watching p()rn. :haha:
ok, chrome nvr crashes here and streaming aint possible on our case of such sites, so may be yo are right :two_thumbs_up:

People are citing their personal experience to say one is greater than the other. The benchmark tests make a different story altogether.
In real world tests there is little to nothing between browsers in terms of speed.I used firefox for many years and its crashed so much then went to chrome it felt bare.Now i use opera and happy with it,rarely crashes and sync really helps me .

Chrome loads JS faster than most other browsers out there. Also' date=' Chrome maximizes screen space.[/quote'] There are few js benchmarks And diff in many of them are not as big as in google own benchmark. In