Warney's drinking binge

Lord

arre bhai mere.. i am not saying warne to stop drinking in his personal life.. i am saying stop drinking while you are on the field.. tomorrow someone gonna start smoking while fielding at long on.. chalega?
As long it is Warne. He is a legend. He will prolly bowl while smoking and smoke Dhoni out (who'd be watching on TV)

Guest gaurav_indian
flamy pi rakhi he kya?? you must have said 'warne is legend' 50 times in past hour..
flamy was the guy who gave Warnie beer in that match.:orderorder:

arre bhai mere.. i am not saying warne to stop drinking in his personal life.. i am saying stop drinking while you are on the field.. tomorrow someone gonna start smoking while fielding at long on.. chalega?
Drinking in the stadiums should also be restricted...I mean kids are watching and all.

he ordered a beer mug from a spectator and took a sip and then fllowed with some gobs and then gave it back to him
he didn't order the fan offered it to him he happily obliged a senior ipl official was saying that if they carried out an alcohol test for players, they don't know how many would manage to clear it