Warney's drinking binge

Lord

Was he drinking during a match? Which one?
during yesterday's match against :brc: he was drinking the joy of victory that he smelt when banglore batted pathetically :giggle: he ordered a beer mug from a spectator and took a sip and then fllowed with some gobs and then gave it back to him

Again our indian media making something out of nothing or anything little I remember on zee news once when modi said there will be super over between kkr and rr just before the final match, they zee news made it match fixing get a life

:laugh: Binge? You should have been around last night with me - now that was binging, not taking a sip from a spectator's glass. Warne should be given a free license to do anything - he is the single most exciting cricketer in the IPL.
how about a quickie on the lines :woot:

yeahh i saw that.. and was surprised.. should give him a warning though... afterall kids are watching this.. and should not be allowed when you are on field....
Yes.. kids are also watching the cheerleaders :woot:

wat about SRK smoking :woot:
arre bhai mere.. i am not saying warne to stop drinking in his personal life.. i am saying stop drinking while you are on the field.. tomorrow someone gonna start smoking while fielding at long on.. chalega?

Guest gaurav_indian
arre bhai mere.. i am not saying warne to stop drinking in his personal life.. i am saying stop drinking while you are on the field.. tomorrow someone gonna start smoking while fielding at long on.. chalega?
imagine munaf patel long on mein khara hai beedi pitay huay :hysterical: jaise hi ball aayegi beedi phenk ke poun se crush karke catch pakrega. Just like this scene [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKO4cOHAjYc]YouTube - Amitabh Bachchan's Greatest Iconic Movie Moment - Ending of Coolie[/ame]