IPL: Ryder allegedly involved in a scuffle during an IPL match

Desi Cartman

It's understood Black Caps cricketer Jesse Ryder has had to be restrained by security guards in an off-field incident during the Indian Premier League in South Africa. Ryder's mentor and Newstalk ZB host Murray Deaker thinks that in recent times Ryder has had over 100 days of sobriety and made enormous progress during that time on and off the field. He says for that to continue he needs support and moves have already been made to assist him to get back on top. Ryder has had alcohol related problems in the past which included injuring his hand through a glass window during the England series last year. He has scored 34 runs in four innings during the current tournament, including two ducks - he's also taken three wickets at an economy rate of 6.92. Ryder's manager Aaron Klee is yet to return calls.
:orderorder::orderorder: any details ?

I was glancing stuff website as I usually do and came across this. The first thought that crossed my mind was that you people will be discussing this already on ICF. I wasn't wrong. Geez the news to this website travel bloody fast.

I was glancing stuff website as I usually do and came across this. The first thought that crossed my mind was that you people will be discussing this already on ICF. I wasn't wrong. Geez the news to this website travel bloody fast.
I copied it from a feed thread :laugh:

racist :((