Suspended Pakistan players set to meet with Modi

bobbydhillon

They do not get paid if they are benched' date=' they get paid based on the number of matches they have played. Benched players do get paid but I think it is up the management how much they should get paid.[/quote'] Don't think management can make up the numbers. It depends on their contract amount pro-rated by the number of games they make themselves available for play. May be that's what you meant.

Guest gaurav_indian
Don't think management can make up the numbers. It depends on their contract amount pro-rated by the number of games they make themselves available for play. May be that's what you meant.
Yeah thats what i am saying as long as they are available they will get the full match fees.

I get scared to reply to a chap like you, as I am hanging by a thread with moderation if I reply by name I might meet the guillotine. Guess even if I spruce my response with puns it wouldnt work. There was no dubious attempt by the Pak government, it was straighforward, they wanted to hurt the IPL thinking teams will fall flat without Pak players or Pak viewership. Both were hollow assumptions.
I wouldnt call it straightforward since they cited security concerns for not giving NOC. Rest of your post, we are on the same page, what exactly you replied me for.

when will pakis get over their begging habits? Is it something in their Gene or what? talk about pride here..... Looks like all Paki players want to serve the Indian masters and here they choose to demand. Beggars cant be choosers my friends. IPL is better off without the pakis. Inshallah ICC will ban PCB all together :haha:

it was straighforward' date=' they wanted to hurt the IPL thinking teams will fall flat without Pak players or Pak viewership. Both were hollow assumptions.[/quote'] Not that IPL cares. But they do watch IPL. Too proud to admit though.But they are interested enough to talk about Gilly stumping off Vaas bowling :winky:

And when did IPL and their franchises suspended their contracts for the next year?Ask them to suspend their contracts without any reason and Watson and Hussey will drag them into courts.Do some research buddy.Pakistani players pulled out of this years IPL so IPL has every right to suspend their contracts this year.But not for the next year thats what they are saying arent they?And that doesnt mean they are begging they are trying to resolve this issue.
Watson is harboring some injury and Hussey negotiated it with his franchise prior to skipping this season of IPL. Pakistanis dont fall in either category. So unless you could prove IPL wasn't within its legal rights to terminate their contract your argument is as hollow as your head. Making sure you dont quote me out the context I will break it down for you. -I am calling them beggars not because they wanna renew their contracts but because they are ditching their country's honor for some quick money -Secondly not all had their contract terminated, some of them got temporary suspension which means they'd b eligible to play in the next season of IPL. Yet they still demand compensation for this year's earning loss. (Unless you could provide me a link which states that even the suspended players wont make the squad next year, they could only be talking about 2nd season earning loss) -Speaking of terminated players, I've done research but I guess you were too busy being a saint. They all wanna be compensated for full three years. I couldn't find a single link that suggests that the players would forgo this year's payment and only wanna get paid for third year. Now I could quote those beggars for you or you could provide me with your own sources and prove me wrong. I'll quote some nonetheless http://cricketnext.in.com/news/pakistan-cricketers-to-sue-ipl-bosses/39629-13-0.html
The IPL has now been shifted to South Africa for security reasons and the players want the IPL to either allow them to play in the IPL in South Africa or compensate them fully for their three year contracts or revive them.

Guest gaurav_indian
Watson is harboring some injury and Hussey negotiated it with his franchise prior to skipping this season of IPL. Pakistanis dont fall in either category. So unless you could prove IPL wasn't within its legal rights to terminate their contract your argument is as hollow as your head. Making sure you dont quote me out the context I will break it down for you. -I am calling them beggars not because they wanna renew their contracts but because they are ditching their country's honor for some quick money -Secondly not all had their contract terminated, some of them got temporary suspension which means they'd b eligible to play in the next season of IPL. Yet they still demand compensation for this year's earning loss. (Unless you could provide me a link which states that even the suspended players wont make the squad next year, they could only be talking about 2nd season earning loss) -Speaking of terminated players, I've done research but I guess you were too busy being a saint. They all wanna be compensated for full three years. I couldn't find a single link that suggests that the players would forgo this year's payment and only wanna get paid for third year. Now I could quote those beggars for you or you could provide me with your own sources and prove me wrong. I'll quote some nonetheless http://cricketnext.in.com/news/pakistan-cricketers-to-sue-ipl-bosses/39629-13-0.html
Watson is harboring some injury and Hussey negotiated it with his franchise prior to skipping this season of IPL. Pakistanis dont fall in either category. So unless you could prove IPL wasn't within its legal rights to terminate their contract your argument is as hollow as your head.
Exactly you answered your question.Pakistanis dont fall in either of the categories.So whats the reason to terminate their contract for the third year?Thats what this thread is all about isnt it?
-I am calling them beggars not because they wanna renew their contracts but because they are ditching their country's honor for some quick money
They are professionals and you should also think like a professional.And how is it ditching?You mean to say then people who work outside india also ditch their country's honour lol?They should be called beggars?Stupid logic. So when your boss terminates your contract and you ask for the compensation and reasons for your termination then you will be called a beggar?
-Secondly not all had their contract terminated, some of them got temporary suspension which means they'd b eligible to play in the next season of IPL. Yet they still demand compensation for this year's earning loss. (Unless you could provide me a link which states that even the suspended players wont make the squad next year, they could only be talking about 2nd season earning loss)
I already said IPL has every right to terminate their contracts this year but not next year for that they have to clear their dues. Post number 55
And when did IPL and their franchises suspended their contracts for the next year?Ask them to suspend their contracts without any reason and Watson and Hussey will drag them into courts.Do some research buddy.Pakistani players pulled out of this years IPL so IPL has every right to suspend their contracts this year.But not for the next year thats what they are saying arent they?And that doesnt mean they are begging they are trying to resolve this issue.
-Speaking of terminated players, I've done research but I guess you were too busy being a saint. They all wanna be compensated for full three years. I couldn't find a single link that suggests that the players would forgo this year's payment and only wanna get paid for third year.
Its obvious players wont get even a single penny if they are not available for all the matches.But they have a right to ask fro compensation if their contract is terminated without any reason.