Sreesanth

DomainK

I am starting to feel sad and sympathetic towards this kid now. No matter how big of an a-hole he is' date=' his captain has no right to insult him in front of other team mates. This talks a lot about UV's character and his team management skills. If he finds Sree such a waste of a bowler why not drop him rather than selecting him in playing XI (which means he believes in his skills). so why not back him and not make fun of him ? UV forgot that Kings XI have domestic rookies and international stars.[/quote'] did he insult sreesanth?

:hysterical::hysterical: actually i was abt to start a thread on this appam.. thanks domain for doin the honors.. all i can do is only..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: wat a clown.... he duly deserves wateevr sh!t hes getting now...... an arrogant sob...
BUMPED. :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

He is a talented bowler. He is a genuine outswing bowler. After Kapil we had Balaji as an outswing bowler. After him we had Sreesanth. Outswing bowlers are invaluable to a side. He should not be let down by team managements if he is behaving well. This is the sort of format anyone can go for runs. Gilchrist rates him highly. 90% of Sreesanth's wickets are top order batsmen. Look at the quality of batsmen he has dismissed mtlc2w.png

Guest Hiten.

I LOVE UV for persisting with Sree. No matter how much appam chwetiyapa this guy does now, I am going to support him :isalute:

He is a talented bowler. He is a genuine outswing bowler. After Kapil we had Balaji as an outswing bowler. After him we had Sreesanth. Outswing bowlers are invaluable to a side. He should not be let down by team managements if he is behaving well. This is the sort of format anyone can go for runs. Gilchrist rates him highly. 90% of Sreesanth's wickets are top order batsmen. Look at the quality of batsmen he has dismissed mtlc2w.png
Thats a nice stat, But his enemy is within him, which results in his nemesis

Guest gaurav_indian
Appam's celebrations after dismissing Dhoni was seriously OTT. I suspect things are not very good between them.
Sreesanth always messed with wrong guys.First hayden then symonds,bhajji and now Dhoni.:hysterical: