Virat Kohli

someone

Kohli scored so many runs in the domestic season - I think he made 3 centuries in a week's duration. He deserves his place ahead of Rohit Sharma based on domestic exploits in our LOI formats. Although' date= Rohit has played really well in the IPL so far.
If this is an achievement,then hitting 3 triple tons in 24 days(Pujara) is what?

And what about the free rides Karthik kept getting in the Test and ODI sides - can you ever open your brain to think beyond the idea that the whole of evil India is out to screw Tamil Nadu.
I don't want to get into a pi$$ing match with you. Watch the personal cr@p. I've been noticing this with your response to my posts in more thread than one. I suggest you stay away from my posts if you can't respond with decency.

statistically speaking, Domestic averages of players under discussion: Badrinath:57.38 Pujara :53 VKohli :49.72 RSharma :49.30
If players were selected purely on the basis of stats then Ajay Sharma would have played ahead of Tendulkar. And no, Pujara did not score 3 Ranji tons - he scored 1 - against Orissa.

I don't want to get into a pi$ match with you. Watch the personal cr@p. I've been noticing this with your response to my posts in more thread than one. I suggest you stay away from my posts if you can't respond with decency.
Are you drunk? Pi$$ing match? Personal cr@p? Care to point out the "more thread than one" instances? You are the one bringing up perceived injustices to Tamil players and people in every other thread.

But we were talking about stats weren't we?
Someone obliquely mentioned Kohli's superb run of form in domestic ODIs and you bring up overall FC averages of a few players with no context? And FC triple hundred numbers when the topic of discussion was ODI/T20? Anyhow, IPL seems to do weird stuff to people - carry on........

Kohli scored so many runs in the domestic season - I think he made 3 centuries in a week's duration. He deserves his place ahead of Rohit Sharma based on domestic exploits in our LOI formats. Although' date= Rohit has played really well in the IPL so far.
now thats why i am talking about first class matches. and 3 centuries in a week is also a stat.