Virat Kohli

someone

Kohli and Uthappa concentrate a lot on their feckin Hairstyle than Cricket....these two shud never b anywhere near the Indian Team. VK shud go back to Domestic cricket and prove that he has it in him to make it to our team and RU shud go to church and become a Preist/Father or wateva....just GTFO...

Kohli and Uthappa concentrate a lot on their feckin Hairstyle than Cricket....these two shud never b anywhere near the Indian Team. VK shud go back to Domestic cricket and prove that he has it in him to make it to our team and RU shud go to church and become a Preist/Father or wateva....just GTFO...
Kohli scored so many runs in the domestic season - I think he made 3 centuries in a week's duration. He deserves his place ahead of Rohit Sharma based on domestic exploits in our LOI formats. Although, Rohit has played really well in the IPL so far.

Kohli scored so many runs in the domestic season - I think he made 3 centuries in a week's duration. He deserves his place ahead of Rohit Sharma based on domestic exploits in our LOI formats. Although' date= Rohit has played really well in the IPL so far.
Yep, He was in red-hot form in the domestics.

i was abt to post the same.... kohli is our Indian Punter... lil arrogant kid

Even though i don't like his arrogant attitude he is a good prospect. Bangalore completely wasted him by batting him low down the order. http://stats.cricinfo.com/vijayhazare2008-09/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=4637;type=tournament He was the highest run getter in domestic one dayers for this season. Look at his strike rate. He made 3 centuries as well. RR make heroes out of players like Asnodkar. BRC don't really pay attention to the likes of Kohli. They are not really using his form by giving him a fixed position. Look what happened to Badri after he was given no.4 spot. You need to give responsibility to get the best out of them.

If IPL performance carry any kind of weightage then Kartik and not kohli should have been in t20 squad. another great innings from him today.
Is Kohli really in the team for the T20 WC? That would be absurd, IMO over guys like Badri and KKD. Then again, what's new? [edited] Kohli is not the team. Ok, at least that makes sense.

Guest gaurav_indian
I am really afraid of our so called "young guns". A lot of these players are just arrogant *****s' date=' Kohli and Uthappa are right at the top of the pack. Raina is the one who stands out, one more reason for liking him.:icflove:[/quote'] Yeah keep these Kohli's,Uthappa's and Sreesanth's out of this indian team.But Ishant has also started to behave like them.:((

Is Kohli really in the team for the T20 WC? That would be absurd, IMO over guys like Badri and KKD. Then again, what's new? [edited] Kohli is not the team. Ok, at least that makes sense.
And what about the free rides Karthik kept getting in the Test and ODI sides - can you ever open your brain to think beyond the idea that the whole of evil India is out to screw Tamil Nadu.