Hope Dhoni was watching Rohit?

Shehezaada

quota player performed under pressure! very very good innings at a crucial time with back to the wall situation. Played like a seasoned professional. good fielder, super batsman, decent intelligent bowler.enuf said, Quota Player rocks. Amits must be the most prejudiced person on the planet not to appreciate a truely gifted cricketer.

Is it me or Rohit plays well in IPL better than for India. I don't think he plays freely when he plays for India. Is it because he is being dwarfed by the hitters like Sehwag/Yuvi/Raina so he plays a different role than he is capable of?
Yup so far he has performed better in IPL than in international cricket

Is it me or Rohit plays well in IPL better than for India. I don't think he plays freely when he plays for India. Is it because he is being dwarfed by the hitters like Sehwag/Yuvi/Raina so he plays a different role than he is capable of?
I agree. But i wanna add tht he plays well in T20s than 1dayers

He is such a sweet timer of the ball. He reminds me a lot of Ajay Jadeja when you see those inside out shots, effortless pulls and lofted shots. But he has to learn to be able to take singles. That is where he gets stuck. And also he should totally abandon these cutesy shots which he has never succeeded at. If it doesn't come to you just don't keep trying it.

Guest gaurav_indian
Its becoz the IPL captain shows confidence in him.What can he do for india if you keep changing his batting order?He should bat at number 3 or 4.And you will see he will perform better in England.

Its becoz the IPL captain shows confidence in him.What can he do for india if you keep changing his batting order?He should bat at number 3 or 4.And you will see he will perform better in England.
Actually Gilly made him vice captain. Gilly also mentioned about it.

Guest gaurav_indian
Actually Gilly made him vice captain. Gilly also mentioned about it.
lol dhoni cant make him vice captain.:giggle:But i think he is a player that needs to play test cricket under the shadow of sachin and dravid.They can groom him.

lol dhoni cant make him vice captain.:giggle:But i think he is a player that needs to play test cricket under the shadow of sachin and dravid.They can groom him.
I know lot of guys are in waiting line :winky: If you go by Dhoni's favorites 1) Raina 2) Yuvi 3) Sehwag 4) Gambhir 5) Yusuf 6) Rohit 7) RP singh 8) Joginder sharma ... ... xx) Irfan pathan

Guest gaurav_indian
I know lot of guys are in waiting line :winky: If you go by Dhoni's favorites 1) Raina 2) Yuvi 3) Sehwag 4) Gambhir 5) Yusuf 6) Rohit 7) RP singh 8) Joginder sharma ... ... xx) Irfan pathan
for test matches? Gambhir and sehwag are already there.Among others yuvi and rohit are clear winners. Joginder sharma in tests lol?:omg:

for test matches? Gambhir and sehwag are already there.Among others yuvi and rohit are clear winners. Joginder sharma in tests lol?:omg:
No.. i am saying.. if it were upto Dhoni, this is the order in which he will pick his vice captain. :haha:. Just a hypothesis.

Just awesome... where is that brat amits, players like Dhawan pawan cant even dream a play like this I hope he continues his awesome form in WC
+++ Awsome play at the end - just awesome :hatsoff::hatsoff: