Hope Dhoni was watching Rohit?

Shehezaada

Singh to Dilshan, no run, dropped a sitter,. Rohit Sharma spills it at a shortish gully and hurls a barrage of abuse at himself, short outside off, tried to upper cut it over the keeper, was caught on the glove and Rohit bent forward to pouch that one, didn't have to move much, and spilt the easiest of chances, terrible, atrocious fielding Nice job there buddy.

he is a quota player & is struggling badly with the bat this season apart from that 1 innings against kkr
Im not a fan of rohit sharma that much but I can assure you that Rohit Sharms is miles better than Shikar Dhawan. @OP, Dhoni should also look at harbhajans spineless bowling apart from one match where even the likes of duminy outbowled him.

he is a quota player & is struggling badly with the bat this season apart from that 1 innings against kkr
amits is a quota poster & will struggle on what to post, if Rohit is out of the team, apart from VS and GG being on the team. :giggle:

Im not a fan of rohit sharma that much but I can assure you that Rohit Sharms is miles better than Shikar Dhawan. @OP, Dhoni should also look at harbhajans spineless bowling apart from one match where even the likes of duminy outbowled him.
shikhar dhawan is better than rohit sharma. even ishant sharma & munaf patel can bat better than rohit sharma

Guest gaurav_indian
I guess that was for Shikhar Dhawan?

Guest gaurav_indian
One drop after a bunch of stunners and some great ground work Really don't think it deserves a thread
yehi toh bemaari hai in plastic fans ko.Ek-ek match mein hero banate hai dusre match mein aise thread kholte hai jaise woh player inhone auction mein buy kiye huey hai.:hysterical:

these r rohit sharmas stats if u remove the 1st 2 matches

Mat Inns NO Runs HS   Ave  BF    SR 100 50 0 4s 6s 
  9    9  0  159 38 17.67 168 94.64   0  0 0 10  5

ave of 17.67 with a sr of 94.64:hysterical: and ppl say he has been sensational in this ipl:hysterical:

these r rohit sharmas stats if u remove the 1st 2 matches
Mat Inns NO Runs HS   Ave  BF    SR 100 50 0 4s 6s 
  9    9  0  159 38 17.67 168 94.64   0  0 0 10  5

ave of 17.67 with a sr of 94.64:hysterical: and ppl say he has been sensational in this ipl:hysterical:

He faced the same problem while playing for India as well. His ODI average is very poor.

Until he can learn to rotate the strike with regular quick singles , he should not be in the shorter forms of the game. However he is still a class player in the longer form of the game. His first class record proves that. I still think he is one of the front-runners for the no.6 spot in tests should yuvraj continue to struggle. However, calling it as i see it ... yes in the shorter forms there are many players ahead of him in terms of the selection. In the longer format, there is no comparison between Sharma and Dhawan ... take any stat between the 2 guys in the longer format and Sharma trumps him.

Until he can learn to rotate the strike with regular quick singles , he should not be in the shorter forms of the game. However he is still a class player in the longer form of the game. His first class record proves that. I still think he is one of the front-runners for the no.6 spot in tests should yuvraj continue to struggle. However, calling it as i see it ... yes in the shorter forms there are many players ahead of him in terms of the selection. In the longer format, there is no comparison between Sharma and Dhawan ... take any stat between the 2 guys in the longer format and Sharma trumps him.
i agree 100%-its ok to get settled in but there is no earthly reason not to rotate the strike when the field is spread around when Rohit walks in-he has this problem even in T20s.