Fellow Machaas! Laugh @ Bachaas who say the SuperKings cant chase

spectre

sheikh bachaa included what a way to throw out the Dumbians Bambi's got royal thrashing from the kings :csk: (I meant the Super kings and not the queens from poooonjob) :csk::csk::csk::csk::csk::csk::csk::csk::csk::csk: CSK rulez. Chennai folks and CSK fans rejoice the moment B->

:nono: u guys are laughing at God .. u should be ashamed :nono:
Not at God:orderorder: at those who didnt want us to be at the semis:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: In fact we feel a bit sad for Sachin:(( anyhow :finger: for those..(bachas)

after MI won the inaugural match against CSK, lot of mumbaikars were gushing about MI's batting, fielding and bowling.that can be understood. what was not necessary was the ridiculous ribbing of CSK and supporters. As they say, the one who laughs the last, laughs loud! All the money by Ambanis or the best bowling coach, best fielding coach and the best batsman in the world was not enough to reach Semi Final. That is why one shud be humble when winning rather than humiliating the vanquished.

after MI won the inaugural match against CSK, lot of mumbaikars were gushing about MI's batting, fielding and bowling.that can be understood. what was not necessary was the ridiculous ribbing of CSK and supporters. As they say, the one who laughs the last, laughs loud! All the money by Ambanis or the best bowling coach, best fielding coach and the best batsman in the world was not enough to reach Semi Final. That is why one shud be humble when winning rather than humiliating the vanquished.
Spot on - I believe the Chennai supporters are most decent when it comes to celebrating our victories. We just be happy for our wins and do not take digs at losing opponents... atleast most of us done... exceptions may be there... I hope we keep our winning ways and win the trophy this time around... Yday Kings XI showed that DD are not invincibles.. So if we do the right things.. we can turn it on. Hope we dont meet them in the semis. For that we need to finish as either 1, 2 or 3.

Chennai winning is becoming such a routine thing that it feels quite boring to celebrate! :D
:nono: Aaanavam vendam thala... reaching semi final or for that matter reaching the fial is not new to us. This time we need to go one step further and get the cup... until then, lets quietly savor the victories and rejoice at the end... what say?

This reminds me of a fantastic banner a fan had put in the ground, when Anil Kumble took his 600th wicket. It read - They said he could not spin the ball. Imagine if he did.' Similarly, they said Chennai could not chase. Imagine if they could. :D And I still think Chennai's full potential has not been tapped yet. Its insane to think we have come this far without guys like Morkel and Oram having a decent hit with the bat.

And I still think Chennai's full potential has not been tapped yet. Its insane to think we have come this far without guys like Morkel and Oram having a decent hit with the bat.
u hit the nail on the head mate DD always had all 4 foreign players in top form, DC - atleast 2-3, MI -2 But Chennai had only 1 - two were ordinary, murali is average (not great impact) being a spinners IPL, Flintoff was big flop and inspite of it, CSK are No.2 and just below DD Morkel is now coming very well as a bowler. I feel Oram place should go to Bailey for next 2 matches and Albie should come 1 down. He need sometime in middle o get into form Raina can tonk any bowler out of park and should come @ no.5 and he is clever guy, we can avoid collapses like with BRC this way

Can't they try Ntini. He is very good in South African conditions. And also he is the most popular cricketer in South Africa. He won SA cricketer of the year award 3 years in a row. He is such a delightful character. He should be given a go.
I agree, we should play Ntini for Murali, in the next 2 matches only reason they haven't played him because his bowling slot was taken by Murali and with spinners doing so well in this edition, he was unlucky to miss out