Hattrick #2

Gambit

Guest Gunner

My god, as it is I hate this guy now I have to hear about everyone hailing his yuviness. There is no justice...

Hate or no hate Yuvraj is a freak whether with the bat or ball. I hate his attitude but can't stop admiring his ability. Two hat tricks and a 6 sixes in the WC is too good. Unfortunate that he has wrong priorities in life.

Hate or no hate Yuvraj is a freak whether with the bat or ball. I hate his attitude but can't stop admiring his ability. Two hat tricks and a 6 sixes in the WC is too good. Unfortunate that he has wrong priorities in life.
Yes, U r right on target!

The guy sucks in the one form of cricket which will ever count...
Fair enough but can't discount the fact he is gifted. Can hit the ball long and hard, bowl well and used to field extremely well. Somewhere along the lines of his success he lost out I guess. I didn't want to say it but it's the upbringing can that make fair bit of difference between being extremely good and temperamental.

Guest Gunner
He doesn't suck in the one that most people watch, though. He has played some important test innings in subcontinent. He needs to come good in tests outside soon.
Here is a summary of his yuviness' sordid saga of a ODI career. Read and weep. http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/36084.html?class=2;home_or_away=1;home_or_away=2;home_or_away=3;template=results;type=allround Sucks in all meaningful countries except the sub continent where of course he is the superstar. In the form which most people watch, I would like to certainly see what he is about to do in late spring English weather next month. Honestly I wish he will do well but it is more likely than not that he will be made to look like a school boy with his wee wee in his hand by the bowlers. So I am not holding my breathe.

:hysterical::hysterical: According to Gita ?
According to medicine :hysterical: Alcoholics aren't always on top of their game. Ask Andrew Symonds, exact replica of Yuvraj Singh. At least Symonds looks after his body though. Yuvraj will be Ranatunga in a few years time.:winky:

According to medicine :hysterical: Alcoholics aren't always on top of their game. Ask Andrew Symonds' date=' exact replica of Yuvraj Singh. At least Symonds looks after his body though. Yuvraj will be Ranatunga in a few years time.:winky:[/quote'] He is an alcoholic ? Proof ? If there was any evidence of such a thing, you think our press would have let it go ?? Please don't tell me that once incident where you found him inebriated means he is addicted.

He is an alcoholic ? Proof ? If there was any evidence of such a thing' date=' you think our press would have let it go ?? Please don't tell me that once incident where you found him inebriated means he is addicted.[/quote'] Yuvi is a fun loving guy and I dont think there is anything wrong in that .. he is too agressive as a captain on the field but as a player in ODI and t20 he is simply brilliant

Here is a summary of his yuviness' sordid saga of a ODI career. Read and weep. http://stats.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/player/36084.html?class=2;home_or_away=1;home_or_away=2;home_or_away=3;template=results;type=allround Sucks in all meaningful countries except the sub continent where of course he is the superstar. In the form which most people watch, I would like to certainly see what he is about to do in late spring English weather next month. Honestly I wish he will do well but it is more likely than not that he will be made to look like a school boy with his wee wee in his hand by the bowlers. So I am not holding my breathe.
Numbers can lie if you don't see the context. Yuvraj has been a changed player since 2005. And to judge the current one, you need to see his stats after 05. He still sucks in Aus and NZ, but he has a ODI century in Australia. And he has an average of 40 in England since then, to go with 55+ in India. Didn't play in SA after that. 45+ in WI. So you don't need to hold your breath. Plus he scored 2 unbeaten fifties in Ireland against SA in July. We will see.

Guest Gunner
Numbers can lie if you don't see the context. Yuvraj has been a changed player since 2005. And to judge the current one, you need to see his stats after 05. He still sucks in Aus and NZ, but he has a ODI century in Australia. And he has an average of 40 in England since then, to go with 55+ in India. Didn't play in SA after that. So you don't need to hold your breath. Plus he scored 2 unbeaten fifties in Ireland against SA in July. We will see.
I really hope he does well. For a guy who has so much talent he has wasted way too many opportunities. I am all for seeing someone perform well for India. Its the way he has let go of opportunities and his attitude which annoys me to no end.:((

Guest Gunner
Why are people bringing in things that have nothing to do with his hat trick' date=' why can't you people appreciate he has taken 2 hat tricks in the IPL, which is not an easy thing to achieve[/quote'] Its not a question of not appreciating his success but more of berating and bemoaning all the chances he has wasted.