Guess Who is the most successful wicket keeper in IPL-2?

Rajan

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @ pathetics dinesh kartik is the best wicket-keeper in india in terms of both keeping & batting ability. he is better than everyones fav dhoni & should be the wicket-keeper in the indian test, odi & 20/20 teams. nice to c everyone finally recognise dinesh kartik
As long as you take responsibility for all his dropped catches/missed stumpings/giving away byes, I'm fine with him being the wicket keeper. Now, what does this responsibility entail? It means you will be flogged for every dropped catch/missed stumping, and every 2 byes given away. At the end of the match, # of byes, missed stumpings, dropped catches will be multiplied by each other (or added, if any of them is 0 or 1). You will need to experience the same pain I would when I watch him keep -so a lab will conduct a brain (or any other body part, depending on how poorly Karthik has kept that day) biopsy on you the same # of times. If you can agree to these terms, I will support the inclusion of Karthik.