Silent Viewers of ICF - READ HERE

Rajiv

Good Afternoon Everybody, My name is nikred. lol...its not my real name, its my screen name. As you all might have noticed I am new here. ICF is good, the posters are good and the posts are good too. The mods are exceptional here and Rajiv is a great poster apart from being an amazing mod.From now on I will post regularly here. Yours newbiely, nikred.

Good Afternoon Everybody, My name is nikred. lol...its not my real name, its my screen name. As you all might have noticed I am new here. ICF is good, the posters are good and the posts are good too. The mods are exceptional here and Rajiv is a great poster apart from being an amazing mod.From now on I will post regularly here. Yours newbiely, nikred.
:fail:

See posters like you scare the newbies from posting here.:nono: With more support from other encouraging posters, unlike DW, I will try my level best to post more unfailing posts in the future.:icflove:
hey there!! if u have any difficulty in posting, u can ask for help to @m!t$, our true genuine poster :--D

I did not figure in any of Varun's extractions. This is exhibhit No 1 to 4 Milord Rajiv to prove that I am the new blood here. Clearly the 1 million belongs to me. As I have suggested earlier you can think about debiting this amount in three equal tranches from h4te' date=' flamy and Desi Cartman or in the alternative you can debit it all from flamy just to be nasty to him.[/quote'] I like your thinking. We'll take it from flamy once he gets some money back from his next bets. And because we're nice, we might even make it 2 mill with an involuntary donation from desi and @m1t$. Although EMC ain't siphoning money from h4te - he's a valued member.