Silent Viewer - Opened up

Dinx - the Jinx

See - I told ya... I was just typing whatever that came to my mind without any direction. I dint expect more than a :yawn: as response to this thread. The beauty of this forum is, whatever the thread is... our posters have the ability to take it in a completely diff direction.. Right now its swine flu in australia.. lets see where it is headed after a while... BTW.. where is my million dollars?
:nice: to me ICF is more like a place where friends hang out and talk about anything ...

Selected wrong topic to open up' date=' either write a poem on Sachin or give reasons to why Sachin should retire. Either way you will get 200 response in next 23 secs.[/quote'] Arrey yaar... I have got enough brick bats already talking about Sachin.. Even the slightest of anti-sachin sentiment gets snubbed. BTW.. i'm not anti-sachin. I was once a big fan.. but off late was getting angry with him for some of his performances. But even to say that about Sachin is considred taboo here... Only thing you can talk about Sachin here is :adore: I dont mind :adore: ing Sachin either...

Arrey yaar... I have got enough brick bats already talking about Sachin.. Even the slightest of anti-sachin sentiment gets snubbed. BTW.. i'm not anti-sachin. I was once a big fan.. but off late was getting angry with him for some of his performances. But even to say that about Sachin is considred taboo here... Only thing you can talk about Sachin here is :adore: I dont mind :adore: ing Sachin either...
check my sig :winky:

Arrey yaar... I have got enough brick bats already talking about Sachin.. Even the slightest of anti-sachin sentiment gets snubbed. BTW.. i'm not anti-sachin. I was once a big fan.. but off late was getting angry with him for some of his performances. But even to say that about Sachin is considred taboo here... Only thing you can talk about Sachin here is :adore: I dont mind :adore: ing Sachin either...
I guess you haven't seen much of his batting for India lately From what I remember seeing, he has put in some brilliant performances

Yes, he's been really poor recently