Preity Zinta's ex and Kings XI Punjab co-owner Ness Wadia beaten black and blue in SA

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Preity Zinta's ex and Kings XI Punjab co-owner Ness Wadia beaten black and blue in SA

Kings XI Punjab co-owners Ness Wadia and Mohit Burman must be roaming with a livid black eye in South Africa. Bollywood’s dimpled beauty Preity Zinta’s rumoured ex beau and business partner Ness Wadia and fellow partner Mohit Burman were beaten black and blue in South Africa. While the Punjab XI team was beating Hyderabad in Johannesburg on Sunday, co-owners of the team were being thrashed in the VIP box by the police and private security staff of an influential South African industrialist. A little birdie tells us that drunk Mohit kept butting a lady spectator with a flagpole. This lady turned out to be the daughter-in-law of Ajay Gupta, owner of one of South Africa’s biggest conglomerates, the Sahara Group and a friend of the new South African President Jacob Zuma. The lady in question did not lose any time and called in her guards who beat the offenders black and blue.
http://www.indianpad.com/story/757221 Preity Zinta’s ex boyfriend Ness Wadia trashed in South Africa
It seems that only the good part of the IPL is shown to people on Television. While the Punjab XI team was beating Deccan Chargers in Johannesburg on Sunday, co-owners of the team, Ness Wadia and Mohit Burman, were being thrashed in the VIP box by the police and private security staff of influential South African industrialist Ajay Gupta. It is believed that in the hospitality section of the Wanderers, a drunken Burman, scion of the Dabur family, got into an altercation with a lady spectator. He repeatedly kept butting her with the flagpole of a Punjab XI pennant. Burman, it seems, wanted her to move from his periphery but she adamantly stood her ground. As Burman’s flagbutting grew more obscene, the woman who happened to be the daughter-in-law of Ajay Gupta, owner of one of South Africa’s biggest conglomerates, the Sahara Group, and a friend of the new South African President Jacob Zuma, called in her guards. Together the guards and the police posted in the stadium thrashed Burman and Ness Wadia who had ill-advisedly tried to take his friend’s side and defend him. In the chaos that followed, Ajay Gupta threatened to file a complaint with the police and have both Ness Wadia and Mohit Burman deported for improper conduct. IPL chairman Lalit Modi who knows Gupta well had to intervene and prevent him from taking the matter to official channels and turning it into an international scandal. Modi also told Gupta about Wadia and Burman’s affluent background and assured him that the men were not known to indulge in improper conduct. Further, Modi, like some weary dad, set up a meeting at Gupta’s residence at Saxon Estate and insisted that Wadia and Burman go there, apologise and resolve the matter before IPL was faced with greater embarrassment. The media officer for Johannesburg police superintendent Eugene Opperman confirmed the incident. “Yes, there was a brawl but now the IPL is looking into the matter,” is all he would say. On Monday while Preity Zinta’s ex-boyfriend was conspicuously missing, presumably nursing his many injuries, we saw Mohit Burman in the hotel foyer with a livid black eye. He confirmed the news saying, “Yes, there was a fight and security guards had to intervene and I did receive some blows from members of the Gupta family who I didn’t know before the fight. As it happens in these kind of brawls, Ness and I were hit. I have a black eye, but it’s not as big as it is being made out to be. I am going to Durban now where my team plays there next match. Everything is fine.” However, Burman had a slightly different version of the events. According to him it wasn’t a drunken brawl. “I was waving my team flag and wanted a lady who was in the adjacent box to do the same. She refused that saying that they are not Punjab supporters. Some misunderstanding happened and the security guys with Gupta started hitting us. Police came and stopped them. Nothing more.”
http://www.gobollywood.com/2009/05/ness-wadia-trashed.html The good thing for some fans is these articles proves that Preity Zinta is single.:hysterical::hysterical:

Preity Zinta's ex and Kings XI Punjab co-owner Ness Wadia beaten black and blue in SA http://www.indianpad.com/story/757221 http://www.gobollywood.com/2009/05/ness-wadia-trashed.html The good thing for some fans is these articles proves that Preity Zinta is single.:hysterical::hysterical:
if yuvraj singh ends up winning punjab the ipl, then she wont be single anymore:hysterical:

Guest gaurav_indian
if yuvraj singh ends up winning punjab the ipl' date=' then she wont be single anymore:hysterical:[/quote'] Bret Lee has a better chance.:dance:

I just read that they got into scuffle with daughter in law of Sahara Group.. Sahara is one of the biggest computer manufacters in South Africa and Sahara computers are also found in many part of India .. maybe it is as big as the Wadia Group . .what was Ness Wadia and the owner of Dabur thinking there :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

well its anther thing whthr ness and mohit were right or wrong...but they being manhadled by someones private guards in their own vip box....i guess as it was a match of kings 11...the owners had every right to the vip box..and can ask anybdy to leave it as they have the rite to the box..this ajay gupta is jus tryin to use his muscle......its an insult to india and indians in a foriegn country....i think this matter shouldnot have been closed like this

well its anther thing whthr ness and mohit were right or wrong...but they being manhadled by someones private guards in their own vip box....i guess as it was a match of kings 11...the owners had every right to the vip box..and can ask anybdy to leave it as they have the rite to the box..this ajay gupta is jus tryin to use his muscle......its an insult to india and indians in a foriegn country....i think this matter shouldnot have been closed like this
What the ? what is an insult to india and indians in a foreign country is the way those morons behaved to a lady. they got what they deserved.

What the ? what is an insult to india and indians in a foreign country is the way those morons behaved to a lady. they got what they deserved.
well two persons from two very respected family,waving there teams flag in the vip box which legally belonged to them as all vip boxes belong to the team owners and ipl...so that lady if she was asked to leave had no point stayin there...so after dat if she was misbehaved with...as one shuld wth an un invited intruder she deserved it....n then she askin her guards to beat two very respected persons from two very big business families and police also beating them because the lady belonged to a influential family....one should not forget that all the people related to the ipl are guests of SA government as all the officials of a visiting team are.....i wuld have liked to see if similar thing happnd to srk or ambani or mallaya what would have been the repurcussions...u just cant beat two people like ness wadia and mohit burman who are owners of a team like street mongrels or road rowdies....they are way above that...i think they shuld have asked to ban ajay gupta and his family frm ipl grounds