Sachin Speaks Up

Re: Sachin Speaks Up

He doesn't have to say it..... First time ever someone dares to ask the question that most people in the country are asking and he has to have an emotional breakdown......i am sorry ...that means in his mind he is untouchable.
Kahaan emtional breakdown Radhika? Ek emotional plea type ka statement to tha. Wasn't crying on National TV.

Re: Sachin Speaks Up I am Pharaoh Tendulkar's biggest fan but he does come across as a sissy. He yaps too much theses days. He is still the best we have got but I would prefer if he shuts his gob and let the bat do the talking. Har ghar mein sachin :lmao:

Re: Sachin Speaks Up Radhika, We must learn to respect our players. Sachin has been a great player and if the form has deserted him in last year or two doesn't mean we should abuse him. Kumble was lamenting the same fact. He too has been a great servant of Indian cricket. We must thank them for the joy that they've given us so many times. And a person who valued playing for the country even after listening about his father's death just 3-4 hours before can't have his attitude questioned! I'll believe Sachin any day over Greg Chappell who has not done anything for India.

Radhika, We must learn to respect our players. Sachin has been a great player and if the form has deserted him in last year or two doesn't mean we should abuse him. Kumble was lamenting the same fact. He too has been a great servant of Indian cricket. We must thank them for the joy that they've given us so many times. And a person who valued playing for the country even after listening about his father's death just 3-4 hours before can't have his attitude questioned! I'll believe Sachin any day over Greg Chappell who has not done anything for India.
GC has been proven as a big liar but of course when it comes to the mafia family it doesn't matter.

We must learn to respect our players.
Do they respect us? Sala hamara health ka care bhi nahi karte! They want us to drink unhealthy Pepsi all the time. :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: IMO these guys deserve no respect when they choke and they deserve the accolades when they perform (prolly with little less hype).

Re: Sachin Speaks Up The gag doesn't apply to tendu i guess.... He is giving statement to all and sundry... Now to CNN-IBN----- jrs were never victimised. team was united at most times i am sure bcci will take players opinion I have no rift with chappell we are sorry for a disappointing show we have disappointed the nation our WC dream was stattered in 7 dys Why is he so keen to give his views? ....chappell hasn't even named him yet..... :hic:

don't think we can draw conclusions based on that one. Also' date=' if he had performed as he did in 2003, no one will care. Since he did a major choke job this time, inquiring minds want to know.[/quote'] See how quickly your mind wants to enquire? Sachin had not done too well at #4 even 5 years back. Yet he was ready to bat there for the sake of the team. Why would you not enquire that on what logic was he pushed down? Did India not want his best? Did captain and coach not want the best of Sachin's performance? Had India got a better opener than Sachin at that position? Instead of questioning this decision of captain and coach you want to enquire about Sachin? Sachin, who batted where he was asked to?
Why not? I am the one getting jacked not being able to watch the team representing my country. You guys need to think like a fan instead of a fanatic. These guys are not above the game or the country. When they put the country through such shame, any question is valid and each one of them is answerable including the mighty Sachin. Captain and coach are answerable for the questions you asked and those questions have also been asked on this board. Sachin is answerable for the questions I asked. Anyways, it doesn't matter in the end. I am more than convinced that these guys will keep choking and will mask it all with some good performances to keep our hopes alive. Consistency, thy name is not Indian cricket. Regarding who can replace Sachin, like I said earlier, he is a must in the ODI team, for now. Regarding tests, any second grade FC player can probably replace him as his impact in our recent test wins has been minimal and he has choked without fail along with others in the test losses.

we are sorry for a disappointing show we have disappointed the nation our WC dream was stattered in 7 dys Why is he so keen to give his views? ....chappell hasn't even named him yet..... :hic:
atlest he is taking responsibility..what did chappal do? point fingers and take cheap shots?

The gag doesn't apply to tendu i guess.... He is giving statement to all and sundry... Now to CNN-IBN----- jrs were never victimised. team was united at most times i am sure bcci will take players opinion I have no rift with chappell we are sorry for a disappointing show we have disappointed the nation our WC dream was stattered in 7 dys Why is he so keen to give his views? ....chappell hasn't even named him yet..... :hic:
Atleast he is admitting failure and apologising to the nation. Give him credit for that. He could have easily chosen to relax on some beach, far away from this mess. :flux: