Rohit Sharma named best under-23 player of IPL

Feed

both Raina and Rohit deserved. Raina has already established himself in the national team.Rohit needs to cement his place. he is in and out.may be this would boost his confidence.Also Dhoni's confidence in Rohit will be bolstered by this award. Dhoni has tremendous confidence in Raina any way. Good on Rohit, way to go!

they should have looked at his stats. he was just a minnow basher who got runs against kkr. its like someone hitting 200s against bangaldesh & canada in the world cup & walking away with man of series award and raina, jadeja & manish pandey deserved the award more than quota player

if i have a choice' date=' i wud give it 2 Manish Pandey....priceless innings. Rather than under 23 success, it should be given 2 an Indian player who shines in IPL, but hassn't played international cricket.Its allright encouraging youngsters & investing in future.But the reward should be something like "The Indian Success of this year". there should not be any discrimination on the basis of age.If someone like badrinath scores 500 runs for example, he should have the award. Its about celebrating indian success & dominance, right ?[/quote'] I agree with this. It should be given to an Indian player who hasnt played a lot of internationals.