T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Supremacy Bets are on Win Margins,i.e Ind over Pak supremacy 10-20 For an Indian Win You Buy at 20 @ 1k, For a Pak Win You Sell at 10 @ 1k India wins by 100 runs, the bet is Settled at 100, and if you had bought an Indian win you get (100-20) = 80 * 1k = 80k If you had sold the Supremacy, (10-100) = -90 * 1k = -90k
n to add to that every run means one point n every wicket means 10 pts. so if India wins by 10 wickets,the bet is settled at 100,

Pls read the last market commentary - these markets have not been updated. The numbers in green should also tell you that. Apologies. Since tomorrow is cricket free I shall be devoting some time to getting all markets and league standings updated.

Pls read the last market commentary - these markets have not been updated. The numbers in green should also tell you that. Apologies. Since tomorrow is cricket free I shall be devoting some time to getting all markets and league standings updated.
You mean the tournament bets are suspended? okay, no problem. Can you set up bet extravaganza for the semi-finals and the finals? I need to recover some lost dollars. (or maybe lose more)