T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Thanx Goosey, as i said in the last edition of the Spreadbet League, its an excellent addition to ICF and thanx a ton for the efforts you've put in, i hope in future with the help of a few geniuses around here, we could automate the calculations, to make things easier for yourself. I hope a lot more members join in future Tournaments. And Yeah!!! I won !!! :dance:
Congratulations! :yay: Well done, and write a review on the book and on the experience of almost meeting Steve Waugh. :--D
Congratulations! :yay: Well done' date=' and write a review on the book and on the experience of [b']almost meeting Steve Waugh. :--D
Thnx G, can't wait to get my hands on it.:D
Thanks goose for all your effort. Congrats Shane:nice:
Thnx sridev.

As a financial derivative trader, and cricket lover, it's always been a dream to combine the two vocations and launch a betting portal for millions of Indians (once they legalize it of course !). This gave me a taste of that. And yeh it was a lot of work but enjoyable ! There's lots of spreadbetting web based software solutions out there you can by of the shelf. I'd even consider investing in one. Whilst 21 players doesn't sound much, many more players would have made it impossible to run without some software. We're talking the sort of software where everything from league standings, to player bet history updates instantly. Until we've got something along those line I won't be running another edition. Not because i'm lazy - i just know this will thing will explode with the right IT input.

I'll try to run it for the Ashes' date=' as much as I would be able to that is. Goose, will need some help in setting some markets though.[/quote'] I can run the Ashes too. I may just need some help. Looks like we have at least two willing to provide that, yourself and Shane, so i'll give it another shot ! Will be interesting given it's a Test series so lots of new betting angles.

Great fun goose!enjoyed it thouroughly even though i didn't do too well.guess i will have to take some tips from Shane:--D i'm addicted to it.glad to hear u'll be doing this for WI-Ind tour.can't wait for it. n congrats Shane! enjoy the book:icflove: