No Signs of Jet Lag as India train at Lords

There were no signs of any jet-lag as Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his men trained at the Lord's on Saturday in preparation for their title defence in the ICC World Twenty20 beginning here on June 5. The team arrived here on Friday night and hit the practice session without wasting time. "Besides the training session, the team has no other programme today," Anirudh Chaudhry, media manager of the team, told PTI. Before the team's departure from Mumbai, Dhoni said he was confident about retaining the title as the current team had enough experience of Twenty20 cricket. India play their opening match against Bangladesh on June 6 with Ireland being their other opponent in Group A of the 12-team tournament. The 15-member India squad has a deep batting line-up and a potent pace and spin attack. The team is scheduled to play two practice games against New Zealand and arch-rivals Pakistan before heading to Nottingham for their league games. ---- BTW I found out what hotel they're at thanks to Star News B->

Im 6'2" I think they'd spot me if I tried sneaking in, though I can give it a go Whats the worst that could happen? :nervous: BTW what do you want bugs in their room for?
Damn you, un-Indian Indian. I want to find out if Badri is sleeping with Deepika Padukone :sherlock:
Guest Hiten.
Damn you, un-Indian Indian. I want to find out if Badri is sleeping with Deepika Padukone :sherlock:
He could hardly impress MS Dhoni for a position in playing XI, you think he'd impress Deepika for a position...................................:winky:
Guest Hiten.
I'll be at both of India's warm up games' date=' look out for me, [b']I'll be wearing the India top :eyedance:
You'll be the only one, being that imaginative among the crowd eh ? :haha:
He could hardly impress MS Dhoni for a position in playing XI' date=' you think he'd impress Deepika for a position...................................:winky:[/quote'] well... I thot the Dhon was jealous of Badri :dontknow:
Guest gaurav_indian
I'll be at both of India's warm up games' date=' look out for me, I'll be wearing the India top :eyedance:[/quote'] Indian top with New Zealand's skirt will be better.:hatsoff: