Bangles

dude...don call us east pakistan.......and y being so arrogant bro? it is just a game and clearly the better team won......As i said give us another year and we will see whos right....
take whatever time you want...You team will still be minnows unless you can produce 3-4 players who are world class, until then you will produce those occasional shock wins in T20 and rarely in ODI..but dont dream about tests Our attention for bashing was always towards the western border, but you guys came from nowhere asking for bashing, cockiness and whatver u call it, and rightly deserved it In Tamil, its called " SELF AAPPUUU"
dude...don call us east pakistan.......and y being so arrogant bro? it is just a game and clearly the better team won......As i said give us another year and we will see whos right....
Our batsman won't change much in one year, but maybe after 5 years if they can be like the Old Zim team I will be happy. Inclusion of Alok and Aftab will boost 20/20 yes, but it won't have much effect on the ODI team let alone the test team. Ashraful has been a fool for like a decade now he definitely won't change much within 1 year. At any rate I am hopeful of the future. Rubel has the pace but he needs to get his line right then he will be useful in test.

Some bangladeshi players were really good yesterday. Shakib bowled really well and Siddiqui was very good at the top. Their main problem is that even after they get 10 runs of the first 2 balls, they go for an unnecessary shot. I think they can upset a few teams as the tournament progresses. Mind you, they played against arguably the best team in the tournament. After all, who would have thought the Dutch would win over the English? As Dhoni pointed out T20 is an unforgiving format and there is no place for complacency. I just hope Team India won't be complacent in the Super-8s because they will be playing against very tough oppositions like Aus and SA.

for a player who has played jus 5 ODI tht too against SL n zimbos.., u r talking here like hes gonna set the world on fire with his pace go easy on him.. afterall ur the guys who were hyping ashraful as the next tendulkar..:winky:
chee naaye vaaya pothu....vathutaru....ellam therinja mathiri pesama poi irukura velaya paaru da dhonnai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bangladeshi supporters, even though the painful memories of the 2007 India - Bangladesh match still resonate in my mind, hand on heart, I can honestly say, if I am asked to choose between Bangladesh and Pakistan, I'd choose Bangladesh every time As for the Pakistan team, their supporters and everyone else, :finger:

Some bangladeshi players were really good yesterday. Shakib bowled really well and Siddiqui was very good at the top. Their main problem is that even after they get 10 runs of the first 2 balls' date=' they go for an unnecessary shot. I think they can upset a few teams as the tournament progresses. Mind you, they played against arguably the best team in the tournament. After all, who would have thought the Dutch would win over the English? As Dhoni pointed out T20 is an unforgiving format and there is no place for complacency. [b']I just hope Team India won't be complacent in the Super-8s because they will be playing against very tough oppositions like Aus and SA.
why would India get complacent after a win over BD ??
now we understand what it felt like to be indian or paki in 2007. :((
dont u dare put us in your same league...for us it was a damn shock loss...but for u there is nothing called shock loss, only shock victory, that too once in a bluemoon
Guest gaurav_indian
Nope you wont becoz you never won a World Cup.
u, my friend, are an imbecile ur team gets bukkaked in every international match against every international team, yet u somehow manage to compare ur pathetic selves with india or even pakistan when was the last time the midgets even won a cricket match? i cant even remember, id be surprised if u could. most of ur cricketers woudnt be club standard in india and that's the truth bangaldeshi failures shud forget about cricket and stick to fishing, textile knitting, water drainage and other such things which they are actually good at u might manage to win 2nd place in the world fishing championships?
Well, if you were Indian in 07 you at least got to see your team win some great matches afterwards in other tourneys. You'll still be waiting for that sort of success for a long, long time. :laugh: