Indian selectors have to bring Rayudu back from the brink

I have never watched an ICL match in my whole life and so do not know about these guys But bhailog I want to know that is there any good Indian fast bowler released by IPL .. I think we need a good fast bowler more than anything .. in terms of batting, we have more than enough and our bench strengh is also very good due to emergence of IPL .. but IPL has not been able to bring out many good fast bowers .. only RP and Nehra are ok but RP is also suffering in flat conditions.. Nehra and RP have shown in the past too that they are not consistent in all conditions.. so we need a few good fast bowlers (I mean of the 140+ mark) .. are there any good Indian fast bowlers in the ICL who has been released.. at least some young talent with 140+ speed who can be nurtured?
Read two posts above yours.
Rayudu is a ridiculous flat track bully who was exposed the moment people started bouncing him in domestics. I am excited though about Abid Nabi getting back into the reckoning. Hopefully he will have learned a good deal from his time playing alongside people like Gillespie, Kasprowicz and Cairns.
I think Abid Nabi is well over-rated, with the bowlers we have around these days, I don't think he stands a chance of even coming into reckoning. Saw him in ICL and he was just a medium pacer