Indian selectors have to bring Rayudu back from the brink

Finally the icl story is coming to an end. but the biggest release is rayudu he had problems with the yadav raj in hyderabad but he also has himself to blame by not controlling his emotions properly and not handling problems properly. i hope the selectors show the vision to nurture him back to india contention.last tiem i saw him in icl he was slogging a bit too much for my liking. he has to learn to destroy attacks with proper cricketing shots. rayudu,raina,rohit would be a more lethal combination especially if yuvraj is out missing.sehwag is a bit unreliable in the shorter forms. others like kohli,pandey are there.but they have a longer way to go. a special talent should not go wasted. i hope IPL benefits from return of players like badani and sathish.

Badani is finished as far as intl. cricket is concerned IMO.But R.Sathish n A.Rayudu r both supremely talented.R.Sathish is also one of the best fielders IMO.they deserve a chance at intl.level.atleast they should play in next IPL or champions league if some team signs them.another player to watch out for is Ibrahim Khaleel,a brilliant keeper n handy bat

I'm waiting for next IPL to see how ICL recruits perform. I don't see Rayudu making a debut for India before the next IPL, even though he has immense talent. The selection seems to come down to the men in form - Viru is a little out of form, so is being doubted and Ghati Baba makes his mark.

I find it extremely hard to believe Rayudu could displace Raina or rohit from the team. But if he does manage to , he will have deserved it and it can only be good for india. But from what i have seen and heard of him , he has a long way to go. He will do well to be competing with the likes of jadeja , pandey , kohli , rahane , dhawan and suman to begin with. R Satish has also been touted as an explosive batsman. Ali Murtaza is a 19 year old pace bowling all rounder who has the potential to play in india colors.

I find it extremely hard to believe Rayudu could displace Raina or rohit from the team. But if he does manage to , he will have deserved it and it can only be good for india. But from what i have seen and heard of him , he has a long way to go. He will do well to be competing with the likes of jadeja , pandey , kohli , rahane , dhawan and suman to begin with. R Satish has also been touted as an explosive batsman. Ali Murtaza is a 19 year old pace bowling all rounder who has the potential to play in india colors.
hes a spinner dude.n he isn't much reliable with the bat
hes a spinner dude.n he isn't much reliable with the bat
cricinfo calls him left arm medium and he was the highest wicket taker in one of these icl seasons. And has a good batting average. But i havent watched him play so maybe cricinfo is wrong.
cricinfo calls him left arm medium and he was the highest wicket taker in one of these icl seasons. And has a good batting average. But i havent watched him play so maybe cricinfo is wrong.
i have watched him good spinner but nothing special.n not good with the bat.infact he used to bat no.11 for delhi giants

Rayudu is a ridiculous flat track bully who was exposed the moment people started bouncing him in domestics. I am excited though about Abid Nabi getting back into the reckoning. Hopefully he will have learned a good deal from his time playing alongside people like Gillespie, Kasprowicz and Cairns.

Dude, I too would like Rayudu to do well, but you are being ridiculous saying Kohli has a long way to go when compared to Rayudu. There are a lot of batting options for India now which is kinda unfortunate for Rayudu but absolutely brillaint for India.

I have never watched an ICL match in my whole life and so do not know about these guys But bhailog I want to know that is there any good Indian fast bowler released by IPL .. I think we need a good fast bowler more than anything .. in terms of batting, we have more than enough and our bench strengh is also very good due to emergence of IPL .. but IPL has not been able to bring out many good fast bowers .. only RP and Nehra are ok but RP is also suffering in flat conditions.. Nehra and RP have shown in the past too that they are not consistent in all conditions.. so we need a few good fast bowlers (I mean of the 140+ mark) .. are there any good Indian fast bowlers in the ICL who has been released.. at least some young talent with 140+ speed who can be nurtured?

I think he will have to wait for a very long time to get to play for India. There are the likes of Kohli, Pandey, Chawla and the likes that haven't been able to secure a spot in the touring team let alone play for India. The queue is far too long. At least there used to be couple of place for spin bowling to be taken but IPL has provided answer for that too. Harbhajan, Amit Mishra and Ojha are already the top three spinners in the country. They all bowl different type of spin which helps as well. If there's a place in the Indian team that will probably be for a fast bowling all rounder as Irfan hasn't been able to fulfill the promise.