Fake IPL Player is back

I am back. I had to be back. The Championship is just about to begin. And, with the news that's coming in from my different sources close to the teams, this will be one helluva championship. Very different from the last one where 12 national teams went against one another. This one's about 3-4 teams going against ONE. This championship is as much about each team trying to win as it is about some teams wanting to ensure that the Blues don't win. Yes, it's true! While everyone has pretty much accepted the financial muscle of the Blues, it's their cricketing muscle that they can't stand the sight of. And the Blues haven't really been subtle about strutting their biceps lately, especially under Captain Kakdi. The First World of Cricket misses the good ol' days when they could live off the Blues' money and also kick their butts. Over the last couple of years, things have kind of turned around. Now, most times that they play the Blues, they tend to lose their pants in the process. And this stark nudity in the glaring sun is giving them sun burns in certain unmentionable parts of the body. It's itching and itching real bad. The Blues have to lose whether we win or not. This seems to be the motto of the Championship in 2009. Never before in history have the Blues gone into a World level tournament as overwhelming favourites. For the first time in 20 years, the Dicks of Dickland aren't the overwhelming favourites. Al Pakeezah's Weapons of Self Destruction (WSDs) blame the Blues for everything that happens to them including no cricket, no action, no money, no government, no brains, too much RDX. The Islanders, on the other hand, have believed since 1996 , that they are the Dicks of South Asia and want to be treated like one. The Queen Bees want to prove that Blue Money can't buy their cotton flannels, bow ties, and fish & chips. All-in-all, this promises to be the mother of all wars, where Captain Kakdi leads his band of marauders to slam the final nail into the coffin of the Old Cricketing World Order. I leave for Vilayat tomorrow for another round of under ground reporting, the way I see it and the way I observe. Whatever comes to my knowledge will be on the blog. What I see is what you get. Let the war begin!
The ego is a wonderful thing. :agree: