Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

Guest gaurav_indian
Eh ? what bubble ? i'm not remotely interested in you. Your profile fits my girlfriend's thats all.
Shabaash.Sahi bubble gum choose kiti hai.:cantstop:

I really doubt she is a girl..
lol dude, i dont think swearing is that uncommon among our female folks. my dumbass mayte went into depression when a friend of mine aboozed him. he was saying how can a gal say such things, that too indian? :sniffle: :giggle:

lol dude, i dont think swearing is that uncommon among our female folks. my dumbass mayte went into depression when a friend of mine aboozed him. he was saying how can a gal say such things, that too indian? :sniffle: :giggle:
i dont normally swear!! but i was peeved off with the Netherlunds today!! :giggle:

Why do people assume girls don't swear? I guess maybe not in India, but they sure do here. Even the other day when I went to watch Ind-Pak, I heard an Indian aunty say bhosrinao I was like :hysterical:
they do in dilli and blore too :--D

Guest gaurav_indian
:winky:
hota hai hota hai bare bare forums mein aisi choti choti insults hoti rehti hai sssssssimran :hysterical:

Guest gaurav_indian
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAL55Uu6MCw]YouTube - girlfriend abusing boyfriend in hindi (got it from someone`s Mobile)[/ame] yeh sunle bhai :cantstop::cantstop: