Captain Timid

He's not as annoying and doesn't keep whining and moaning about every little thing like an oversensitive little kid. Seriously, this is the umpteenth time you've started whining in some thread and taken it off topic because you either don't like the forum where it's been placed, or don't like the merge, or are upset with some of the other content on the board. It's tiring. Grow up and live with it. PS: If you actually took the trouble to READ THE THREADS rather than just seeing the titles, pulling your thumb out of your mouth so you could scream and whinge, you'd find that one thread discusses Ponting's captaincy, and the other is an old thread about Ponting's batting and his general ranking as a top batsman. Two very different things. Remove your blinkers, wipe the tears from your eyes and try reading them. Comprende?

He's not as annoying and doesn't keep whining and moaning about every little thing like an oversensitive little kid. Seriously, this is the umpteenth time you've started whining in some thread and taken it off topic because you either don't like the forum where it's been placed, or don't like the merge, or are upset with some of the other content on the board. It's tiring. Grow up and live with it. PS: If you actually took the trouble to READ THE THREADS rather than just seeing the titles, pulling your thumb out of your mouth so you could scream and whinge, you'd find that one thread discusses Ponting's captaincy, and the other is an old thread about Ponting's batting and his general ranking as a top batsman. Two very different things. Remove your blinkers, wipe the tears from your eyes and try reading them. Comprende?
Ok MiLord.. Thanks much for the explanation. :hatsoff: for calling me a whiner. Now I can understand what you are asking me to do... STFU... Gud night. Adios

Yup. And the sad thing is that it could be fixed so easily. Take a top 6-7 of Hayden Jaques (in his absence, Pomersbach) Ponting Haddin David Hussey Adam Voges Hopes if you're desperate for a bowler, otherwise Cam White or George Bailey if you don't mind Voges/DJH bowling four bowlers

I've seen a good amount of Pommers in domestic one dayers and T20s. He's a bit loose against spin, but when he's on (esp. against pace) it's like watching either Hayden or Gilchrist bat. Walks down the wicket casually, absolutely flays the ball through cover/point and otherwise hits very straight and very hard. Hell of a talent. Just needs some discipline.