Does anyone think that....

I might be off key for saying this but i have a sneaky suspicion that the England vs Pak match MAY have been a bit of a fix?? i say tht cuz because if they hadnt won it would;ve been bad business for the bookies and considering England are hosting the event possibly bad business for the venues!! If england had lost out that match then not many "english" people would bother going again! Afterall match fixing is not unheard of!! Your thoughts please?? - someone console me and tell me england deserved to win!!:pray:

I really doubt she is a girl.. but on the point, me and my brother were talking during the match.. that boy pakis didnt eat their lunch, or breakfast or wat.. all those arial shots were falling well within boundaries and not going over ropes like they did today.. having said that.. its easy to buy one or two players but cant buy entire team..

I really doubt she is a girl.. but on the point, me and my brother were talking during the match.. that boy pakis didnt eat their lunch, or breakfast or wat.. all those arial shots were falling well within boundaries and not going over ropes like they did today.. having said that.. its easy to buy one or two players but cant buy entire team..
:two_thumbs_up:<<<<<<<< face?? bothered?? but thx for ur feed back mate!! see this is what i mean i'm not saying the entire team fixed it but a couple of players is a possibility right??
i don't think so...with heavy security on players and people watching their every move' date=' also the threat of someone breaking down and confessing it under extreme pressure....I don't think match fixing exists anymore.[/quote'] hmm well we all seem to have mixed opinions on this one!! still i reckon with the pak team there will always be somethin kaala in their daal!!:eyedance:
No cricketgirl.. They were caught pants down by India and South Africa in the practice game. So this performance should not have been a surprise. Let us not behave like Pakistan fans who call every match is a fixed match if the result is not what they wanted.
awight was just a thought!! its all cool! :dance:

Nope don't think so Pakistan performed to their potential against England particularly in catching and fielding. Even last night they performed to their potential with regards to fielding and catching against Netherlands. Some of the drop catches were hilirious to watch. Pakistan can't fix the games anymore, no bookie will pay a losing team to lose :--D

Nope don't think so Pakistan performed to their potential against England particularly in catching and fielding. Even last night they performed to their potential with regards to fielding and catching against Netherlands. Some of the drop catches were hilirious to watch. Pakistan can't fix the games anymore' date=' no bookie will pay a losing team to lose :--D[/quote'] good point mate didnt think of that! :two_thumbs_up: