What are our weak spots?

1. It doesn't matter who bowls, RP, Zaheer, IP, PK because when there little to no swing available all of those bowlers will look ordinary. So far of all the matches I've watched there has been little to no swing available. 2. In those situations you need your fast bowlers to alter their pace/angles to fool the batsmen. It's not always going to work but it beats bowling the same delivieries over and over again where batsmen can just tee off. 3. Of our current group the only bowlers that can do this are IP and Zaheer. Ishant has been effective because his pace at bounce makes it awkward for batsmen to make a quick adjustment and he's also pretty accurate.
You are spot on! IP is not as bad as people here might think!
I dont think Dhoni likes keeping in T20.... He may just bring in KKD tomorrow. Is he in England already?
no, he is still in india some visa problem he has a working visa he needs to get a sportsmen's visa to be able to play here our batting has been good so far, i don't think dhoni will drop any of our batsmen to bring in kaarthick, unless an injury

Anyone else want to question our fast bowling now? When there was swing on offer both IP and Zaheer cut down their pace to around 80mph and got the ball to move away from the Irish, most of whom were left handed. Pathan plugged away around the off stump line and got good away swing really putting the Irish on the back foot and Zaheer the master that he is got the away swing AND seamed the ball back into the Irish so he got the ball to move both ways. Let me repeat that. Zaheer Khan in his FIRST over got the ball to away swing and then seam into the left hander. How many fast bowlers are there in the world today who can both seam and swing the ball in the SAME over? Most bowlers spend their entire careers trying to master just swing OR seam but Zaheer is doing it on command with pace and accuracy. Seriously, how many other fast bowlers can do this in the same over? You're watching a genius here folks, appreciate it. Then Ishant came on and really put on the pace/bounce/seam to stifle their innings. Not only was it superb bowling but bowling to a PLAN. Clinical performance and I hope they continue to bowl like this. 1. Hopefully we'll continue to get overcast conditions and late matches as it generally helps swing. 2. Pathan needs to continue to bowl with the upright seam position as he is one of the few bowlers in the world that gets this unique "side on" seam position and the only other variation he needs is that swinging yorker and the occasional slower ball. 3. Ishant's spells can be floated up and down depending on who's (right handed batsmen) on the crease.

Fontaine, ur getting carried away here.. our bowling at death was shyte.. this has costed us lotsa run in the all three matches we played so far.. if the pitch doesnt offer swing, PK, IKP will become useless.. and our bowlers r not able to bowl yorkers at will...
That's probably why I started off my post by saying: When there was swing on offer . . . :winky:

India's weakness is an undercooked middle and lower order. On the other hand, Pakistan has had a good workout in the warmup matches so that all the players get to bat. You see that is the real masterstroke by the Pakistan think tank :)

India's weakness is an undercooked middle and lower order. On the other hand' date=' Pakistan has had a good workout in the warmup matches so that all the players get to bat. You see that is the real masterstroke by the Pakistan think tank :)[/quote'] :eyedance::--D