What are our weak spots?

I would say seam (opening) bowling. RP is a south african wonder and Zak is still healing. Dhoni wants to use Ishant in the middle. Irfan should be dropped :pray: PK can do better, I feel. Also, open with Yuppo and PK, and then Zak for the powerplay. We can then start the procession of all our spinners for an over or couple each with Ishant in between. Ishant and PK can wrap it up. Batting-wise, Dhoni should be at 5. Rohit and Gauti, Raina and Yuvi. There may be a case for dropping Gauti and picking DK too. Either way, Irfan is our biggest weak link.

I would say seam (opening) bowling. RP is a south african wonder and Zak is still healing. Dhoni wants to use Ishant in the middle. Irfan should be dropped :pray: PK can do better, I feel. Also, open with Yuppo and PK, and then Zak for the powerplay. We can then start the procession of all our spinners for an over or couple each with Ishant in between. Ishant and PK can wrap it up. Batting-wise, Dhoni should be at 5. Rohit and Gauti, Raina and Yuvi. There may be a case for dropping Gauti and picking DK too. Either way, Irfan is our biggest weak link.
:finger::finger::finger:

gambhir plays according to situation.. he is gonna end up with most runs in tournament again.. just watch.. thank god that we have him and we are not losing too many early wickets.. Dhoni and his coming to no. 3 spot worries me though..

Guest gaurav_indian
:weights::weights:
Guest gaurav_indian
Dhoni at 3 is definitely a worry. I heard he has ordered new bats' date=' so he won't be moving I think. :nervous:[/quote'] Yusuf Pathan should open with Gambhir and Rohit should come at no .3 followed by Raina,Yuvi and Dhoni. Dhoni cant hit sixes now.He is our new wall.:wall:
Guest gaurav_indian
Nah. Yuppo can stay where he is and be used according to situation. Rohit is a lock at opening now. Raina MUST be no. 3 :pray: I'm pretty sure Dhoni will be #3 against Ireland.
hmm against ireland it wont be a problem.:isalute:

Fielding. The lack of a good fast bowling all rounder. We need a non injury prone version of flintoff to replace irfan pathan and we need to teach yusuf pathan how to play pace bowling. Also rohit needs to learn playing left arm spinners and yuvraj swinging deliveries , raina short pitched stuff , dhoni ... well never mind.

Guest gaurav_indian
Fielding. The lack of a good fast bowling all rounder. We need a non injury prone version of flintoff to replace irfan pathan and we need to teach yusuf pathan how to play pace bowling. Also rohit needs to learn playing left arm spinners and yuvraj swinging deliveries ' date=' raina short pitched stuff , dhoni ... well never mind.[/quote'] kuch jyada hi weak points nahi hogaye team ko wapas na bula le.:nervous:
was that the punchline of a joke?
Fail