AB De Villiers

I think that this guy is the best batsmen in the world right now. Anyone else agree ?
Quite possible. He doesn't have any glaring weaknesses, and his record in all forms of the game has been phenomenal in recent times. Even if he's not THE best batsman right now, he's easily in the top 2 or 3.
Hes probably the only player in the SA lineup who can play spin very well.
JPD and Kallis can also handle the Tweakers well, the ones who struggle are Gibbs, Smith also tends to struggle against the Offies, his only get out of jail shot is the sweep.
JPD and Kallis can also handle the Tweakers well' date=' the ones who struggle are Gibbs, Smith also tends to struggle against the Offies, his only get out of jail shot is the sweep.[/quote'] Yeah i meant in the T20 format. Kallis and duminy arent as explosive.
Guest Gunner
I think that this guy is the best batsmen in the world right now. Anyone else agree ?
He could arguably be the best batsman in World cricket right now. Try as I might I am not able to think of a contender at the moment. Others are all either going downhill or just beginning the climb. But KP might be a close challenger alongwith AB's captain Graeme Smith