Congrats Pakistan

Texy

I always predicted pak would get to semis as they are in a very weak group. Said previously they would beat kiwis. It is more a reflection on how weak kiwis are, as they just dont have class in their team, only a team ethic. Pak are still pants. And will be mutiliated in semis whoever they play. There bats cant play quality bowling or hit big shots etc There fileding is a joke. Nothings changed. Its just a matter of when they get knocked out and by whom.

In the Paki-Ind women's match thread when someone made a comment about burqa ... u werent pleased and at the end of ur comment u said "Im not even a paki" :--D Havent met many pakistanis who call themselves PAKI .. anyway
what ? lol I didn't even comment in that thread..
Ireland has shown that they can do somethings right. Pakistan must not take them lightly....or come with a revenge mentality.
True they fought well againt Sri Lanka. Ireland has turned out to be a really good team and not like other minnows. Hope Pakistan will give them a good beating and take revenge for WC 2007. Comeone Pakistan do it for Bob and crush them.
Guest Gunner
True they fought well againt Sri Lanka. Ireland has turned out to be a really good team and not like other minnows. Hope Pakistan will give them a good beating and take revenge for WC 2007. Comeone Pakistan do it for Bob and crush them.
But how will beating Ireland avenge bob. You guys did Bob in, didn't you? I thought even some "senior" Pak players were questioned. :hmmm::hmmm:
But how will beating Ireland avenge bob. You guys did Bob in' date=' didn't you? I thought even some "senior" Pak players were questioned. :hmmm::hmmm:[/quote'] hahI didn't mean it that way. You probably got no clue about the event. Can't blame you b/c your desperate mud media must have made malicious stories to keep blaming Pakistani players even when reports said something else. Just wait to see how your media will roll over Dhoni and the stories they make to cross every limit of ridiculousness.
Guest Gunner
hahI didn't mean it that way. You probably got no clue about the event. Can't blame you b/c your desperate mud media must have made malicious stories to keep blaming Pakistani players even when reports said something else. Just wait to see how your media will roll over Dhoni and the stories they make to cross every limit of ridiculousness.
I didn't know that newspapers like The Times etc were mud media but if you say so. I am sure that in Taliban occupied Pakland things are different on Mullah news. I only asked you a question, no need to get defensive just answer pal.:winky: