Dhoni...

i have been reading a lot about him. It seems like he his the 1 to be blamed for our loss against WI. tipical Indians :giggle:.....ok, i request to all you guys to have patience in our captain. He is the same man who won us the world cup outta nowhere. So, plz dnt diss the guy afta 1 loss. lets be positive & united and hope we will be Champions again. PEACE...!!! :icflove::icflove::icflove:

i have been reading a lot about him. It seems like he his the 1 to be blamed for our loss against WI. tipical Indians :giggle:.....ok, i request to all you guys to have patience in our captain. He is the same man who won us the world cup outta nowhere. So, plz dnt diss the guy afta 1 loss. lets be positive & united and hope we will be Champions again. PEACE...!!! :icflove::icflove::icflove:
Noo....dont tell me he taught Gamhir, Sehwag and Yuvraj how to bat...if it wasnt Yuvi and Gambhir, we would not have won that cup....

Gimme a break. Dhoni would have been crucified 100x worse than the WI loss had he not reached Semis or even not won the World Title. There are people here who STILL want Sachin back in the T20 WC even after we have decided to move forward to the future and Sachin not being interested. It's hard to let go. Yet, Dhoni at the time had the balls to drop RD, SRT, Sachin, Laxman et. all and defend the decision (you may say selectors but Dhoni was the frontman and could have been easily blamed entirely). If we had lost badly, he would have been destroyed and the team would have been low on morale. Show some faith man. If it were you going through a bad phase, the last thing you want is all your well wishers and people who you thought believed in you putting you down. Don't be a sheep and have a herd-mentality where you only support people when times are good. So what if we lose this WC, let it go. T20 can be a fluke game, two great overs or one 70-off-45 ball innings will change the game completely and single handedly. What's important is effort put in and we are getting there barring a couple of niggles and rustiness here and there Just Let Go.

Hey man Dhoni is the World's 1 captain. He is the best wicket keeper in the world, he may have played one bad game doesn't mean he should be dropped, who will be the captain then? Yuvraj is a good batsman not a good leader we saw it in IPL. Dhoni is the best Indian captain, he will score a 100 tomorrow against England

Yoy get praised when you win and get blamed when you lose cause there are specific areas of the game we could have done better (like batting). Are you saying we should praise when they win and maintain silence when they lose or just keep praising them everyday?
Yoy get praised when you win and get blamed when you lose cause there are specific areas of the game we could have done better (like batting). Are you saying we should praise when they win and maintain silence when they lose or just keep praising them everyday?
Good question. Like kooljatt praises yuvi in ODIs and T20, and keep silent when he plays in Tests? :winky: Thing abt Dhoni is he is fully capable of playing an explosive ODI or T20 innings - but something is wrong with his attitude now, and he does not have much time left in this worldcup to correct it. Already, a bit too late and semis are in jeopardy.

Can't blame Dhoni for the loss alone but he was responsible. He did a fantastic job as a captain and a keeper but as a batsman wilted under pressure. I can ensure the likes of Irfan and Bhajji can get you more than 30 runs in 24 bals in whatever situation possible although they may get out. Dhoni wil eventually get out (he doesn't seem to play more than 30 balls ) but then he would have had scored less than run a ball. Twenty20s are won by a margin of 15-20 runs. Dhoni need to bat freely, he has to trust he rest can hold the team in good stead even if he gets out as it was proved yesterday. Dhoni got out in the 12th over but didn't India go on to score quickly enough losing only 2-3 wickets in the end? He has to learn to trust his team mates to do the job.

:two_thumbs_up: - I think he deserves our support more now than he did when India was on its 9-match winning streak. The team and he, as a batsman, is down - and they need us to support them. That is certainly more helpful than claiming that he has worked on commercials instead of practicing, that he comes up the order to promote his sponsors, and that he puts his inexperienced team mates to the prey instead of taking it on himself, which by the way, are about as stupid as stupidity can get.
put dhoni out and let dinesh in hes a better option and give up the captaincy to some1 senior like zak...:hmmm:
No way. Dhoni is the apt captain…..He is human & Things can go wrong for anyone…we must remember that he had won so many matches for us & made historical records for team India…… Let’s have faith & give the guys another chance to prove themselves.

Guys, I had been wondering:(( (correct me if am wrong)…….As Spectators if we could analyse & give so many recommendations…why are the Indian cricket gurus/seniors keeping quiet..aren’t they supposed to suggest improvements such as replacing Ishant with RP, etc….am sure communication is allowed.

I think dhoni is out of form rit now.. He lost his aggressiveness in his batting lately ... What makes me sad is the way he has been batting while facing the quality pace/spin bowling..... Having said that, I still believe in his batting abilities...it just matter of time he gets his form back ...

^ no hes a janwar :yay: his batting like he does in test matches..he sux B->
Agreed. his batting has been hopeless lately....but what's up with other batsmen such as gambir,Raina, Yusuf....if they can score decent runs on board, Dhoni will be under less pressure.......I can't blame R. Sharma coz he shouldn't open batting at all.......Tell me one player who could match Viru to some extent...i guess this is serious issue if we don't have anyone to fill that position.:omg:
Guys' date=' I had been wondering:(( (correct me if am wrong)…….As Spectators if we could analyse & give so many recommendations…why are the Indian cricket gurus/seniors keeping quiet..aren’t they supposed to suggest improvements such as replacing Ishant with RP, etc….am sure communication is allowed.[/quote'] ^ thats only possible if dhoni keeps his "EGO" aside and listen to cricket gurus only then can they give him some advice....otherwise they are not fools to give him advice while hes not intrested.
Agreed. his batting has been hopeless lately....but what's up with other batsmen such as gambir,Raina, Yusuf....if they can score decent runs on board, Dhoni will be under less pressure.......I can't blame R. Sharma coz he shouldn't open batting at all.......Tell me one player who could match Viru to some extent...i guess this is serious issue if we don't have anyone to fill that position.:omg:
raina did not had much practice as dhoni came @ no.3 and played his tuk tuk there and when he saw fidel and taylor bowling pace and movement off the track too he was scared and pushed raina and yuvi ahead of him he just played that dice to save himself from openeing overs and he ll be happy playing part timers in windies camp....hes no class player and its better he understands that :whack: him for doing injustice to raina and YKP...hes using them like a puppet in his hands....:hitler:
^ thats only possible if dhoni keeps his "EGO" aside and listen to cricket gurus only then can they give him some advice....otherwise they are not fools to give him advice while hes not intrested
Any leader would want his team to win...what's the point in being egoistic when it's backfiring him & the team's image......I think our guys are tired.....we shouldn't have had IPL at this time of the year...Can some miracle work on Dhoni:nervous: