Damn... we are out.. Shattered

did u guys see the captains commentary at the end?? England got boo'd in their own country and won!! we should've boo'd dhoni instead! :(( mind u he was alright today! but not good enuff to win! :((
teri jadoo ki jhappi to kamaal kar diya!!! *e-hugz* :icflove::icflove:
:(( :(( Bye ICFers .. not sure how active I will remain from onwards as I am terribly devastated.. but hope I can visit ICF at least once in a while .. my interest in cricket has again started to decrease
bye bye :ciao: :icflove::icflove:
:(( :(( Bye ICFers .. not sure how active I will remain from onwards as I am terribly devastated.. but hope I can visit ICF at least once in a while .. my interest in cricket has again started to decrease
See ya tomorrow. :cantstop:

Devastated man. I feel for the Indian fans at the ground, the amount of support they had. The amount of money people were paying for tickets and to see a pathetic performance like that. So hurt. What really sucked was to see them showing the Indian dugout and balcony and players were laughing and jolly while I was in tears :((

did u guys see the captains commentary at the end?? England got boo'd in their own country and won!! we should've boo'd dhoni instead! :(( mind u he was alright today! but not good enuff to win! :((
When the England team arrived at the ground, they got a nice loud boo. 70% Indian fans and this is what they get
What really sucked was to see them showing the Indian dugout and balcony and players were laughing and jolly while I was in tears :((
That pissed me off too, watching Gauti and co. with smiles when we were struggling to score in the middle.