In all this mess...

bunny

I'd like to give props to Yuvraj Singh... He (along with Sehwag) is India's best power hitter by far. He should not sell his talent short. Should have some sessions with a technician and try to come back strongly in tests. He can be India's Gilchrist in tests.

Guest Hiten.

UV was our stand out batter in this tournament and Dhoni chose to fiddle with his batting position. Says a lot about why we are packing our bags right now.

Most teams try to get their best batsmen the maximum overs' date=' but we were preserving Yuvraj and Yusuf for their supposed superhuman abilities against a Tsunami. The batting line ups chosen throughout this tournament and in the recent past have left me completely befuddled.[/quote'] I agree. :(( Yuvi should have been4, but if they wanted a different one, they could have sent Yuppo.

Those 3 runs could have been anything- MSD chose to give Ishant a full quota and not RPS despite a fine opening burst by him, Zak came on in the penultimate over even though hed drifted down leg a few times- his over cost 13 i think and he got Collingwood, but Rudra was bowling better today. Even I could see that

I couldn't believe my eyes when Jadeja came in to bat at number 4, with Rohit and Raina gone, and Gambhir not really looking like he could give the charge, and nobody could seriously contend that Jadeja has any special qualities against high quality pace bowling. I was further befuddled when he began nudging and pushing the ball, just like Gambhir was, and both of them looked like they were playing out overs 20-35 of a typical ODI rather than a twenty20 match. When Yuvraj came in we required about ten runs an over, and I was thinking to myself how unfair it is on him to be expected to deliver the big hits every time.

Those 3 runs could have been anything- MSD chose to give Ishant a full quota and not RPS despite a fine opening burst by him, Zak came on in the penultimate over even though hed drifted down leg a few times- his over cost 13 i think and he got Collingwood, but Rudra was bowling better today. Even I could see that
or bhajji giving away 8 wides, ehhh???